starlight dream

Loving life...One dream at a time
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
EN, EL, FR
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
My avatar is offended that the others of his kind don't think of themselves as avatars and believe they themselves need avatars :p
I LOVE your avatar!!! :popcorn: It's funny because it's true. :kaopride:

Welcome to the forums by the way. :kaohi:

Lothloran

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
It's the face some lady made when Baked Alaska rambled on about trying to ask her out but it was "complicated" but they're just good friends but "it's complicated" on some stream.

I also believe that it will increase my chances of getting help/stuff on the forums because people might make the assumption that I'm a chick, but shhh don't tell anyone that.

starlight dream

Loving life...One dream at a time
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
EN, EL, FR
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I also believe that it will increase my chances of getting help/stuff on the forums because people might make the assumption that I'm a chick, but shhh don't tell anyone that.
LOL I bet it'll work! :p

Jhale M.

Goddess of health, purity and truth.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
My avatar (generic pigman in pixel art who might look somewhat off) is the first boss I created for my first project. I decided to hold off on that project when I came up with a better concept for a game, but I still want to make that game afterwards.

The character is ironically very opposed to my own personality. The main character is a lot more like me and is actually where my profile name comes from. I just thought this was one of the best pixel art monsters I had made (it was one of my first pieces of pixel art ever and I never even did digital art before). I also like how it is a bit risque, just to be a bit challenging for people to look at I guess. I suppose a lot of my profile pictures are to prevent people from being too interested in me without knowing and accepting me.

sleepy_sealion

Need to work harder!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I like dogs.
Same. Though I also really like seal(ions) - hence the Aqua bit.

Current AV is currently based on the protagonist of one of the games I'm working on. Or at least what his concept looks like so far.

Figured it'd be better to have an AV centered more around something I'm working on.

TengHu

Abscond Games
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVX
Mine is of Japan. More specifically, the rendition of Japan in my game CYBERDRIVE NINJA 忍者.

https://c10.patreonusercontent.com/3/e30%3D/127.0.0.1/banned.url-posts/_cnKX-yMcnUtYZTjCGMwn9VN_Onrb6RXm5X6GYO98PmJkaIUJ67WeZmWkcB10b3H.png?token-time=1529366400&token-hash=h3pR3Q_ym42IU_AJiuWjeVJUnBoR8ipKwHTJpYjOCw0%3D

Jhale M.

Goddess of health, purity and truth.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Mine is of Japan. More specifically, the rendition of Japan in my game CYBERDRIVE NINJA 忍者.

https://c10.patreonusercontent.com/3/e30%3D/127.0.0.1/banned.url-posts/_cnKX-yMcnUtYZTjCGMwn9VN_Onrb6RXm5X6GYO98PmJkaIUJ67WeZmWkcB10b3H.png?token-time=1529366400&token-hash=h3pR3Q_ym42IU_AJiuWjeVJUnBoR8ipKwHTJpYjOCw0%3D
Wow, so you know how to alter Kanji? That map looks very exciting as well.

Darkanine

...In my thoughts and in my dreams...
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Last night I decided to see if there were any Bill & Ted comic books outside of the Marvel ones from the 90s out of boredom.

Found out that BOOM! has been releasing limited series since 2015 and started reading "Bill & Ted Save the Universe". I liked it so I set it as my avatar.

TengHu

Abscond Games
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVX
Wow, so you know how to alter Kanji? That map looks very exciting as well.
Thank you! Made it myself.;) Alter Kanji? Not sure by what you mean by that. If I did anything extraordinary, it was entirely by accident lol

Your avatar creeps me out, though lol. What is that?

Last night I decided to see if there were any Bill & Ted comic books outside of the Marvel ones from the 90s out of boredom.

Found out that BOOM! has been releasing limited series since 2015 and started reading "Bill & Ted Save the Universe". I liked it so I set it as my avatar.
Never heard of Bill & Ted but my interest is piqued.

Juanita Star

Witch of compilations.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVX
Serene from Riviera Promised Land. I just fell in love with her. His character, his weapon… and she have wings. I’m a sucker for wings.
I took it from a "free icons" post years ago, I dont even remember from.

consolcwby

(2015: afk...) 2018: BAK! :P
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It's a sad story, really. A few years ago, I had gotten a book about making Chibis. I followed along in the book while drinking 3 or 4 Guinesses. This is what happened:
moemecolor.png
Mainly, it's the first thing I had ever drawn that made me smile. I made a few more 'pix' before I grew bored with it and went back to my daily routine of being cranky and mean! :D

OM3GA-Z3RO

Wounded Seraphim
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Not much to say about it, Maferna is an important character on the project I am working on for 2 years now and I just love her design.

Byakurent

a bean
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh boy, one of these things! Personally, I've been a huge fan of Touhou Project for about 8 years now. Its basically one of those "ride or die" fandoms that you're practically stuck with for the rest of your life. My favorite character happens to be Miko, to the point where I briefly (and by briefly, I mean like a day or two) ran a Miko-based roleplay blog on Tumblr, and this was one of the icons i had intended to use on it. I love the way she's just dozing off like that, it's so cute.~

Attachments

Mystic_Enigma

Seal the Deal!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Currently, it's one of the many Battlers I drew up in my spare time. I have more artwork I could use instead, But... this one i'm especially proud of. Also, it's a freaking cartoon ninja bunny! They don't get any cooler than that!:kaoluv:

Caterine3263

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Um... my avatar is someone called Connect I made in Science Class... I wanted something that could change shape and form willingly by plugging into something, like YouTube or RPG Maker...

Attachments

TheMutantSpaceDancer

Maker of Goof 'ems.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I was one day watching a video of Rhythm Tengoku's "Remix 6" stage except the right side of the screen was mirrored from the left (and also all the sfx had been overlapped with a man shouting "PILLS HERE!" and "DAMNIT!" for some reason), once the video reached the Space Dance minigame (seen at the beginning and end) I liked the way how the two space dancers were sorta just meshing into eachother due to the mirror so I decided to take a little screen shot of it and cropped the part of the photo that is my current icon!

I also decided on this one because it relates to the Rhythm Heaven series and I love me some Rhythm Heaven!

Last edited:

Dalph

Nega Ralph™ (Retired Villain)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian Curses
Primarily Uses
RMMV
OK.
All started from Ralph.

Ralph is the orange haired main hero of RPG Maker VX, he was very popular years ago and used to appear in a lot of script demos, one day I thought about killing him and resurrecting him as a villain.
Initially my avatar was just one of his many palette swaps that I made, with green hair, pale skin, a crazy evil smirk, black circles under the eyes and a dark armor, he was very similar to the Joker but with undead features.
Through the years the hairstyle slowly changed and so did everything else, I removed the spiky hair (main characteristic of Ralph) and used a style more similar to Dante from Devil May Cry.
No more pale skin and undead features either at some point (I was tired of looking rotten, haha), so my character took some distance from the VX Hero ultimately, and started appearing with a glowing red left eye and usually dressed with a black tuxedo.
The glowing left eye idea comes from the fact that in real life I have a scar right under my left eye.
Nowdays no more glowing eye either and I make him wear clothes he hates to wear (like you can see from his annoyed expression in my current avatar) but the green hair is still there and it's something that never changed from Day 1, and will probably never change.

Sadly all my old avatar images are lost, it's been years, but I had really a lot of them and for every occasion too (Halloween, Christmas, etc).

The username Dalph comes from mixing the letters of the words Dead + Ralph = Dalph, and the title Nega Ralph means Negative Ralph.

Last edited:

Jaymonius

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Well, the inspiration of this avatar is originally based off of rm2k and rm2k3's Brian/Zack. And I when I first used rm2k, I used Brian as my villain and final boss. And when I started getting better with drawing and spriting, I started deviating the sprite into something a little more my style. And over the years I finally settled with the look and attire I am comfortable having him with.

As for the name Jaymonius, I was known in other parts as J-Man, and the reason for that name was just my entire first and last name shortened, and it turned out to be J-Man, but over time, I was just randomly spouting stuff to boost my ego by saying stuff like "I am the J-Man, the J-Dude, the J-Moni-man, the J-Monius, and after a while, the J-Monius thing was starting to roll off my tongue so well I ended up using the name Jaymonius more than J-Man, though some around still know me as J-Man, so when I make videos I usually add J-Man/Jaymonius to help avoid confusion. Though nowadays I prefer to be called Jaymonius anyway, as I'm more known for that name now. The J-Man name was more akin to the days when I used to hang around the GamingWorld forums. Ohhh those are the days....

Also, my full name is Jordan Marasman. J-Man!Laugh at the last name and I will eat you! >:3

hero_buddy

artist and pro cat petter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
a quick doodle of an avatar character i used to use! i should really make a new icon, since i don't really use that avatar character anymore, and my art has improved a lot since the time i drew it... :kaoswt:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So I cloned an event in MV today.
Just got two custom tracks for my game. Things are shaping up nicely. :)
Remember, life is sh*t. But it will difinitely be less sh*t in the future! Stay happy everyone ^^ ...*continues to die inside*
Why is it that every time I take a short break from here, we get a new moderator?
Stream will be going live early today as I will be working on some music before I transition to art! When I switch to art, I will be focusing on making a new stream avatar~ Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
__Andrea__