Small and bitter.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
dc9w6b2-a529a77b-9c3c-4092-a96a-15534a190908.png

Back in 2017 in the /dg/ Discord server for Destiny 2 we'd use smug anime faces a lot as reaction images. I decided as a meme I'd draw up my sona being a smug lil b*****d as well.

The image really caught on especially with a lot of my friends and they'd start putting actual meme text over it as well. It worked so well as a reaction image that it could be used in response for basically anything. Condescendingly, lewdly, what have you.

It's still prolly my fav pic I've done of him, and so I use it as an icon often to this day.

KazukiT

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I like the story of your seal of approval its very nice of your friend to make that avatar for you.

My avatar is my protagonist for the current game project I am working on. The gender of the main character is interchangeable so that is why I did the face split.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I have made 60 new skills! ''after test'' I have made 3 new skills!

Made a new battleback this week! How's it look?
"This is the real secret to life - To be completely engaged with what you are doing in the here and now. And instead of calling it work, realize it is play."
Me: "I don't to use other engines because I'd have to do a lot of coding."

Also my desktop right now....
mycurrentdesktop.jpg

...I literally spend more time using VS Code than MZ. :kaoswt:
actually, are there any JRPG type games (I guess turn based, so not ARPGs like say, Vagrant Story) where you have only one party member for the majority of the game? (I wonder if I'm forgetting something obvious.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raw2na