Diarist

Small and bitter.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

Back in 2017 in the /dg/ Discord server for Destiny 2 we'd use smug anime faces a lot as reaction images. I decided as a meme I'd draw up my sona being a smug lil b*****d as well.

The image really caught on especially with a lot of my friends and they'd start putting actual meme text over it as well. It worked so well as a reaction image that it could be used in response for basically anything. Condescendingly, lewdly, what have you.

It's still prolly my fav pic I've done of him, and so I use it as an icon often to this day.

KazukiT

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I like the story of your seal of approval its very nice of your friend to make that avatar for you.

My avatar is my protagonist for the current game project I am working on. The gender of the main character is interchangeable so that is why I did the face split.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly with some art! Going to do a recolor, then start on a new monster! Feel free to drop by!
I've been busy working on other projects this month so I haven't been able to do much towards finishing the prep work for my RPG, but I did brainstorm some interesting ideas for the game.
redrawing one of three my VNM protags
I'm making my game in both English and Portuguese. I wonder if I should add Spanish too? :v
Thinking about picking up Luna Engine, but also wondering if I should wait to see if it goes on sale.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rancykey