Thedemonpit

Lord of the Formors
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
For some reason battlers dont work. During combat everything is invisisble and im not sure what to do. Any possible fixes.

Thedemonpit

Lord of the Formors
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
here is an image of the issue

Attachments

• problem.png
    problem.png
    930.6 KB · Views: 5

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

Thedemonpit, please avoid double posting, as it is against the forum rules. You can use the "Edit" function on your posts to add additional information you've forgotten or respond to multiple people. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

If you want to add something after you posted, please use the 'Edit' button.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
possible causes:
1) the filepath to the project does not follow networking rules, preventing the browser-based engine to load the picture files. If you don't know the networking rules, post the entire filepath from c:\ to the battler picture and we can check for you.
2) wrong setting - there are two folders for battlers, one for frontview and one for sideview.
Unless you know which setting you're using and don't change it, battlers need to be in both folders.
Otherwise if you're placing them in only one folder and then switch the battleview, the other files will be missing.
3) a mixup in plugins or the files themselves

Thedemonpit

Lord of the Formors
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
possible causes:
1) the filepath to the project does not follow networking rules, preventing the browser-based engine to load the picture files. If you don't know the networking rules, post the entire filepath from c:\ to the battler picture and we can check for you.
2) wrong setting - there are two folders for battlers, one for frontview and one for sideview.
Unless you know which setting you're using and don't change it, battlers need to be in both folders.
Otherwise if you're placing them in only one folder and then switch the battleview, the other files will be missing.
3) a mixup in plugins or the files themselves
All of the characters come from the Character generator and im using the bats that go with it. Both sides are invisisble. Im also not sure how to properly do that

Update- I managed to fix the issue. One of yanflys plugins was being a dongle. It should be good now.

Last edited:

OmnislashXX

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Everyone overslept so no one made it to the fight.:hswt2:

Reactions: Kes

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

To my horror, I found out I got zero Jack Vance books in my bookshelf! :kaoback: Where do y'all go in the internet to buy used books? Like, not Amazon?
Marquise* wrote on Mrs_Allykat's profile.
Your new logo is sooooo attractive! Feels like those sour liquid candy mixed with the wrapping of the popping candy rocks ones. ^^ It gives flavor and taste to our eyes. ^^
Sorry I couldn't comment before, I relogged here for someone's B-Day yesterday. ((Yeah yeah... been scared got on the throne and all as usual. Being social seems harder than walking now. So sorry to everyone and especially you.))
How goes the game make?
Took me almost a year to flesh out this concept but hey, now it works.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Applegreed