Maple

Adventure hard!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
This was a request by another member, and I thought I'd add it here also as community art! You can add the ship tile sheet (768 x 768) into the MV editor and then use it anywhere you like. For the overlay of the rope lines to go above the sprite layer, you will need to add the ship as a background layer and then tile over it with the tile sheet elements.

Anyone know where to find some MV pirate sprites to go with it? 

*Free to use however and wherever you like! Commercial or non, doesn't matter to me. Just don't redistribute.  :)

EuroPro_pirate_ship_sample.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've moved this thread to MV Resources. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Dymdez

Newbie-in-Chief
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
This is incredible! Wow.

Maple

Adventure hard!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I've moved this thread to MV Resources. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.
Thanks Shaz. I appreciate your help. Originally I had another size for Ace as well but I didn't get around to posting it here. Have a great day!

danielvutran

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English! xD
Primarily Uses
Soooooooo kewl!! Ty for this! 

demantis

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
This is awsome. Thanks for sharing it. This ship is nicer then the one I have for ace that I added to mv.

Maycon Gama Ribeiro

Heroes Of Equilibrium
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Português
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Only one doubt in your site you are charging for it here free?

credits???

Maple

Adventure hard!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Only one doubt in your site you are charging for it here free?

credits???
Hello! I have since removed all shop items from my site due to moving toward more commission-based work, so any of my assets that I have posted here on the RPG Maker forums is free for use in any RPG Maker engine. No credit is required, and you may use any resources I create for commercial games/projects as well. Have a great day!

Myers_A

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I've been looking for a ship tileset for weeks!  There's no link to download it though.  Where can I get it?

Yappy Monoxide

The Yappiest Yap Yapp you will ever Yap
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I've been looking for a ship tileset for weeks!  There's no link to download it though.  Where can I get it?
Drag it to your desktop. I'm pretty sure all browsers can do it.

Myers_A

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I cannot begin to thank you guys enough.  The ship looks absolutely phenomenal, exactly what I was looking for!!!

Talk about me overlooking the simple solutions.  I'm used to there being a file that we have to download and unzip.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I couldn't have Taco Bell, so I grabbed a giant piece of strawberry cheesecake instead.
Guys one of our Animal Crossing Villagers (Sherb) just told us that he hoped that the villager who was having her birthday had as memorable of a birthday as his sixth birthday. Which was "the one where the clown went into our house and never came back" and that "his mother says she still sometimes hears the honking in the walls".
My tutor has been furloughed for 8 weeks. If we are too... sucks, but it's a lot of game making time...
Social distancing extended for another week. Personally I'm cool, but this is depressing.
GOOOOD MOOORNING!
APRIL WILL BE BETTER!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
U_do_Dad_Jokes