Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Resource Type: Tiles/Characters

Maker Format: MV

Art Style: RTP or similar

Description: Thanks for checking out my request, I'm looking for a one tile sized security camera sprite facing diagnally down, so that it can be placed in an upper corner of a room. I haven't been able to find anything online or in the rtp, so if someone could find or make one I would greatly appreciate it.

Quintus

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Looks great! Thanks a ton!

Semolous29

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
These do not work properly. When you put them in the editor, the camera on the left isn't there

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

@Semolous29 , please refrain from necro-posting in a thread. Necro-posting is posting in a thread that has not had posting activity in over 30 days. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

If you want to use these, you're suppposed to add them to a tilesheet or format them so it works as a character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I wonder if color LUTs is possible for RPG Maker. It would be game changer and can replace the not so good looking tint screen
new mechanic in battle where you can mentally erase enemies when you deplete all their MP instead HP. this gives you a special item of their "memory". it's pretty to do in battle so far.
Apparently MZ lets you preview move routes in the move route editor without having to start up test game. That could save a lot of time during development compared to MV, especially for a long game that uses a lot of event movement for cutscenes.
A repost of an old meme I had made, now with music

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ak29