Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Love
Primarily Uses
Hello everybody I am Dragon!

I am here to make a team for my game 'The Black Morning'

I not have the story but...

The black morning is the story of a boy name 'Akzab' who was the prince of 'Hukun' but nowadays he is Adventurer.He like to adventure here and there unfortunately his ship crash and he was reach to the 'Eoecheri'

Eoecheri is a weird continent where the rule of sex and drug.

As you read above it is eechi-type game,and there is a lot of places where the nude pic is come.but the game is for every body because it not show the fully nude body or pics

so you read tags i need an Artist,Composer,Writer.

Thank you for your help!

Message me on dragonscript25@gmail.com

Who work for this game will recieved a secret gift!

Last edited by a moderator:

Wavelength

MSD Strong
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
If you can't be bothered to write more than six lines (or use proper grammar in what you claim is your native language), it's very unlikely anyone will feel compelled to join your project.

Not trying to be mean here, but hoping that you can take the advice, improve your pitch, and get some good team members.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So before I inevitably start a new project to reorganize myself (I will make sure to save important info dw), I will make an external list of what I want in the final database.
Although a lot of things are still not finished, I can't delay the early access date.
It's her birthday. :kaojoy:
Have you ever been truly comfortable? This weekend I experienced it for the first time in my 33 years on this planet. Try to get comfy, friends.
Every once in a while I check to see if my planned game titles are taken or trademarked. Still okay. I plan to take my time for the sake of quality, but at the same time it feels like a race against some hidden dev out there who also plans to publish or register the same title.
Who else here likes frogs? I sure do like them squishy beings! :rwink:

froggy.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jouleup