Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@cabfe I can see them all quite clearly. They are hosted on Photobucket, so shouldn't be affected by the original link difficulty when we changed forum software. The same for the pics in my signature. I think, therefore, that it must be something on your end. Have you tried refreshing the page?

cabfe

Cool Cat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@cabfe I can see them all quite clearly. They are hosted on Photobucket, so shouldn't be affected by the original link difficulty when we changed forum software. The same for the pics in my signature. I think, therefore, that it must be something on your end. Have you tried refreshing the page?
No change after reloading but it is indeed on my end.
I've tried a direct link to one of your pics (http://i1323.photobucket.com/albums/u589/ksjp17/A Timely Intervention screen shots for public/02-alissia-osric-havoc_zps96dho9co.png) and it doesn't load with my Firefox. However, it gets displayed with Internet Explorer. I'll look into it.

Edit: It may be related to the way Flash is handled by Firefox on my computer. A direct link like http://i1323.photobucket.com/albums...r public/ATI-150x113_zpslxlibpyq.png~original
works. If I remove the ~original at the end, it doesn't. I suspect something in the code of the Photobucket site is mishandled here.

Last edited:

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@cabfe I'm using firefox myself, so it must be something more specific to your computer, or maybe a country variation (I'm viewing from the UK) in how things are configured.

Shinma

Lurker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It appears correctly for me in Chrome, in the US.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
A Timely Intervention is now out on Steam. $9.99, minus a 20% launch discount Perhaps this would be a Timely moment to get it! Okay, so my puns are not that good. But it's a bargain, nevertheless.

If you want to try the demo first, click the image in my signature to go to the original web page, then click 'Download'.

Shinma

Lurker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yay!!!

Reactions: Kes

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Indeed, yayy!!!

Replaying it again to check that the Achievements were implementing correctly was an interesting experience. I haven't played it for a long time, so I had forgotten where the items and secret rooms were hidden, and what my battle strategies had been. It was, therefore, closer to a player's experience of the game. I enjoyed it. I'd also forgotten how much I like the music. And - a good sign - the humorous bits of dialogue still struck me as funny, and the sad parts were still moving.

CallMeKerrigan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I love Aldalorea games. I can't wait to try this.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Photobucket now want to charge nearly $400 to directly link images to a forum, so I've had to redo the opening post. I now don't remember exactly which images were in the original, but anyway, here's a few of them.

Kyuukon

主人公
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Photobucket now want to charge nearly $400 to directly link images to a forum
WTF?! Is that a new policy or what? Pretty nasty of them if you ask me... it's like ransom :s

(I think the pictures on my signature still work...)

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Kyuukon
Yep, they changed their terms a day or so ago with no advance warning. So I've had to use screenshots that I had on my HD.

And your signature is showing up fine

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Kes : Odd, mine are still working. But I think I'm going to shop for another image hoster, as photobucket has been going downhill this last year anyways, as it crashes all the time for me, and takes forever to load.

Dalph

Nega Ralph™ (RM Tyrant)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian Curses
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Meanwhile 3 years later...
I'm totally out of time for the party, I guess mine wasn't really...A Timely Intervention!

I just bought this on Steam and will add it on my list of rm games to play.
I always liked the concept of time travel and paradoxes, I'm also currently working on a game that involves it, so I'm curious to see how you made it, @Kes.

Expect a review not too soon.
Only Time will tell.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Dalph I hope you enjoy it. It is a game which rewards exploration - side maps, off the main path, secret rooms, that sort of thing. It's not really a "rush through to the exit in the fastest possible time" sort of game.

Last edited:

Dalph

Nega Ralph™ (RM Tyrant)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian Curses
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Exploration and secrets are totally my cup of tea and it looks very fun from what I see.
I will let you know what I think both here and on Steam when I'll finish it.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

When someone helps you solve a problem, it's good to report the thread so it can be closed, but it's also nice to go back and post in the thread to let them know their suggestion actually worked. And, you know, to say thanks for helping.
Yes, I made made my profile picture into a poorly edited fat cat
TextBox like JRPG (Retro):
halloween_test_img.png
Memory of a Halloween party.
Studying more game mechanics and game design... If someone have some tips, I would be happy to read!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blackstarrpheonix