A.W.E.S.O.M.E. Custom Spaceship Body Shop

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
Welcome to the A.W.E.S.O.M.E. Custom Spaceship Body Shop

Where your storytelling needs need in space vehicles and extra-vehicular activity in galactic environments might find just the little something you were looking for!

Terms of Use & Credit

Credit:
Marquise*
(Need to credit is optional and there is so far no edit of other's original work in my original work posted here. So far I might open a contribution or an homage tread if I either do one of them)

FREE
for Non-Commercial and Commercial use

Repost:
are allowed as long as no money is asked to access and use the said repost

Edits:
are greatly encouraged but not obligatory as long as no money is asked to access and use the said edits

Repost of Edits:
Are permitted as long as no money is asked to access and use the said repost of edits

Maker Required:
No peticuliar version of RPGMaker are required to use those ressources. However they had been made with the functioning system inherent to RPGMaker Vx Ace and RPGMaker MV. Use at your own compatibility risks!

ADULT INDUSTRY:
In some disputable case PM me, because I do not like or wish to be associated with that as it is a case by case between mature content and straight exploitation.

I was searching what else I could do after big monster sprites and as I am strapped in for a very long commission for the community. I realized there were many sci-fi games but very few shown spaceships or spaceship heavy stories around. As some of my contacts here hinted me to develop an audience upon my original work to later on sell DLCs and my need to do original assets, I've decided upon a Lettership experiment upon which every vowel inspired ships would be publicly released free for all (see the TOU below) and all consonant inspired spaceships would then be DLC material.

I asked already 5 GREAT trusty testers that I imagine test pilots in my head to experience first my content and I might on the occasion pre-release some of my work on the resource WIP tread; https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/the-resource-wip-thread-3.82717/ so I know from @Sharm herself if they are ready or not.

The resources are made for both VX Ace and MV but if I have adapted formats I will make a notice close to the graphic piece.

Please note that I might post the most neutral things first here as I encourage mods and paint job on my work so I don't offer a resource that might saturate many games with the very same colors and patterns. Think of it as modular resources. I will take suggestions but no requests and due to the very unlucky hard life I have, my updates might turn quite erratic, due to health, net nervousness, computer mishaps, bug invasion and vet emergency and natural/supernatural catastrophe.

Catalog;

Spriteshop
Sprites;
Spaceships

Utility coupe 11AI vowel shuttle/starchaser class

Touristic agency

ACE sized Holiday BG (Christmas Tree Nebula)

Semi-repeatable BG (repeat at your risk the moon will follow) in Dimisky.
Vx Ace
VX AceSlimskyPanBG.png
Repeatable side scrolling pan of Slimsky mid gas nebulae
MV version
SlimskyPanBG.png

Denizens from the celestial beyond
VxAce
Ace-Spacesuitfull.png Ace-Spacesuitfull2.png

MV version
MV_PublicSuitBust.pngMV_PublicVisorSuitFull.pngMV_PublicNoVisorSuitBust.png MV_PublicNoVisorSuitFull.png

FAQ
Incoming

Useful link of older work in RMW (Have to finish latest too)

This tread was made in accordance of these 3 rules sources

Last edited:

Poryg

Dark Lord of the Castle of Javascreeps
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Czech
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Please edit the black text to No color text, explicit black is hard to read on dark theme.

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
It's sweet that you think so highly of me, but I'm not some epic artist with impeccable taste or anything. I'm just a regular artist with lots of opinions.

It's really cool of you to share spaceships and stuff. Scifi is underutilized in RM and there aren't nearly enough resources out there.

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
@Sharm you are exactly who I needed to be certain I could start that tread. Plus I just realized you are also modest and it is truly YOU the maker of that nice DLC I had at Steam summer sale that I was in awe of upon unwrapping the package and I didn't knew; I thought it was someone else. Your opinion is already nor WAY more validated. XD

@Poryg Oh it took a while to understand what you were referring of... No color on dark? Then I got no black text at all typed here then realized I might be one that see the Purple but some see barely. Lemme see if I can lighten up on allowed colors (after all I must understand my own organization once I edit)

ARRGH! Now my Spoiler Term Of Use is broken in two no matter what I do since that color rework request thingy... Addendum maybe close in minutes of one hour later I selected the BB tools and I am astonished that I fixed it else by hand it always reverted back. ADDENDUM2 ^&%^&%^&% Nope it broke something else the tried to fix then... bug returned will let the ToU all in full without spoiler. :(

Last edited:

Mrs_Allykat

Failsauce
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Marquise* The ships look fantastic and I absolutely adore your backgrounds. The color selection is both sci-fi, but with such an unexpected color burst. Thank you for sharing!

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
@Mrs_Allykat :D You can adore the Lord, the skies in 2D are just a digital figment of my imagination. And TYVM for the ships! ^^

Last edited:

Matseb2611

Innovate, don't emulate
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This tread was made in accordance of these 3 rules sources
This reminded me of the 3 laws of robotics. :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Great work as I've said before. Would love to see what other colour variations you make. I think dark teal and dark electric green could look very nice.
Btw, I don't mind if you want to share to the public the paintjobs you made for me. :)

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
@Matseb2611 Ohhh reminded me of those robots to pack in here some day too :p Hey that paint job would be cool on electric alien or swamp alien or weird camo in space body paint. I'd rather some silver and red models gets a test at decal and motifs tested in the LsE hangars. ;)

Woah look at that; the TOU Spoiler is well and back YAY!

Matseb2611

Innovate, don't emulate
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh definitely. Those paintjobs would look nice on a space suit of some kind no doubt. Hmm... maybe space suits could be your next project. :D

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
@Matseb2611 Sorry for the lateness. Definitely I want to do a whole asset bundle.

I thought I kinda answered all my messages and I felt lot of weight being so late on my life lately. Grrr my fight with bed bugs and IRL troubles it brings. (Not to mention DC's self extraction of tusk >.< *sigh* Elderly nurse cat maybe too old for anesthesia.) Imagine that -parasitic invasion- would happen in orbit -_-; as pleasing as gastric disorders in a spacesuit! LOL (I shouldn't had laugh at that one; just when astronauts sneeze in their space suit it is a very bad day.)

Thanks @Dreadshadow figuratively bringing me back to the hangar. I feel less anxious and way more free when I just have to think of space and time between the stars.

I might do icons soon. Never did it but watch-out they might be tampered and reused as on-map or HUD buttons or something.

All right I know where I wanna go this month!

Matseb2611

Innovate, don't emulate
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Lol! Yeah, don't want to be having a flu or other bodily problems whilst confined to a spacesuit.

wazzy

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wooow nice ships! Keep it up!

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
Thanks! I will try. I am assaulted by invaders right now but I will try to keep up ^^

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
Hey... I will try to work around that new addition I made in first post for both MV and Ace (this is the MV one)

This pans repeat on the sides (didn't tried up but with that wideness why bother? XD )

Also it was my way to say Happy Birthday to one dear tester (Dunno if she wants to be named) and also work around this canvas maybe for Christmas and say to all of you MERRY CHRISTMAS! ^^

SanZhang

Freelancer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oooo, brings me back Freelancer! :D
Those are really great ships and BG you have made, very lovely stars and moon^^

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
Thank-you. I do hope I get less preoccupied IRL so I can make enough both for sharing and for a living. ^^

But the tread is here and it'll call me back forever I guess. Hope I can get everyone's types of spaceships. And space.

SanZhang

Freelancer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Marquise*
I feel ya.. I too barely finished my characters while works keep calling back and forth..
Well, I hope you for good days so you can make it both nicely
Your ships and stars and the sky, it's lovely :D

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
@SanZhang Thanks! It is nice to read it in the middle of a bedbug invasion before Christmas. ^^

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
I worked a lot in a few days to finish these and now, I am not feeling like editing top post tonight, so here are the freebies for all to use;

MV

MV_DF_FelibustPublic.png MV_DF_FelibustFullPublic.png

VX ACE

Ace-FelibustPublic.png Ace-FelibustFullPublic.png

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
Hullo~!

Update~!

Added two version of suits for MV and Ace up there and if you want, you can use your paint program to superimpose your hero's face in one of them. ^^

I made that the day I learned that additionally to the bugs, we had mushrooms in the apartment and me and DC are having breathing problem for even before moving here a few years ago.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

And now since I've got the whole game parts working, the *contents* await.

I've invented a cheap way to manipulate weather. Should I get it patented?
It's change from frikin' hot to beautiful at the cost of only 4 beers.
I think is french enough.
Yanfly told me the new earth all animations in MZ look a bit like summoning potatoes and now I can't unsee it. halp

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
layer6ai