A Wild Potato Appeared!

Discussion in 'Introductions/Farewells' started by TheLamePotato, Jul 28, 2019.

1. TheLamePotato

TheLamePotato Warper Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Hello everybody, TheLamePotato here! I've been a lurker for quite some time but the time has come for me to create an account of my own and introduce myself.

I've been using RPG Maker VX Ace for a decent amount of time now, as I picked it up on sale all the way back in 2016. I've only published one free(and terrible) game so far but I've worked on about 3 other projects that I never finished, due to me coming to many realizations of how I could make an even better game. However, after all the trial and errors and test projects I'm about to start on what is to be my best project yet. I have a story prepared that'll send them shivers down your spine. Not to mention I have a small budget to work with when it comes to things I'm incapable of doing myself...*cough*

I'm excited to work with everyone in this lovely community! Hope you are all having a wonderful day, cheers!

2. The_switchify

The_switchify I make games and things Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    What is the free game you made called?

3. TheLamePotato

TheLamePotato Warper Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    It's realllyyyy bad. It was made for friends and filled with inside memes and had a god awful story. I would state the name but I'm so embarrassed of the project lol.

4. phamtruong1992

phamtruong1992 Mage Art - Green Dragon Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Hey, lame Potato. It's lame dragon here. Nice to meet you, buddy. About your "terrible" game, i don't mind if it's actually funny. I rather play a funny game than a more serious one but with all the typical tropes and generic dialogues. Do you even know a game called Gulpy Gulpy? Nothing is worse than that and i enjoyed it. It's intended to be so bad that it becomes a masterpiece for its own good, lmao!