A wild woman appears! Man flirts at it in confusion! (the personal picture thread)

Matseb2611

Innovate, don't emulate
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've been on these forums for nearly 2 years now and nobody still knows what I look like, so I thought why not. Don't have anything recent where my face is easily visible, but here's one from the end of last year:

whitesphere

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
A decent picture of me with actual lighting so my face is visible:

20141014_2006361.jpg

Sennie

Demon Slayer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi,

We all have times where we have a great moment and capture it with a picture. Well I've had a few so I hope you'll join me and show off some of your own pictures of you at some of your best moments. These pictures can be anything, of you asleep, you playing football, etc.

:)

The first picture is of me after I did my memory walk for Alzheimer's for my gran. That's a good memory!

And the second is of me when I fell asleep at the desk I'm typing at now :D  The second one was taken in 2012 and the first was taken this year - Good times........

Can't wait to see your pictures....

Kindest regards,

Miffy6000.

Image047.jpg

Image0331.jpg

Celianna

Tileset artist
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Merged with the personal picture thread.

Sennie

Demon Slayer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Celianna: Thanks for that. Sorry about making my own thread, didn't know that this one existed - Sorry :)

Sennie

Demon Slayer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Matseb2611:

Great picture and nice shoes! :D

Death's Assistant

Death's Assistant
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Matseb2611 = Love your red shoes, they look really awesome. Want a pair myself now :)

Matseb2611

Innovate, don't emulate
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
They're really comfy for running too. :p Makes you feel like you're gliding through the air.

Death's Assistant

Death's Assistant
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I could do with shoes like those, mine are starting to leak and with the wet windy weather coming that's not a good thing. They do look comfortable though! Do you still have them?

Simon D. Aelsi

Voice Actor/Composer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Hylian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Celianna: Thanks for that. Sorry about making my own thread, didn't know that this one existed - Sorry :)
Dude, you even POSTED in this one! You posted the photo with you sleeping at your desk. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Sennie

Demon Slayer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Iron Croc:

Did I? Oops sorry. I must be losing my head... :)

Matseb2611

Innovate, don't emulate
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I could do with shoes like those, mine are starting to leak and with the wet windy weather coming that's not a good thing. They do look comfortable though! Do you still have them?
Yeah. Only bought them at the end of spring, so they're still quite new. If you go out running, it is a very good idea to get good running shoes. Makes a big difference.

Ms Littlefish

Dangerously Caffeinated
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
When I typed, "Should I dye my hair purple?" and they replied, "Yes." I meant serious business.  B)

I have realized that I suck at taking pictures of myself and that there is either too much light, crazy eyes, not even looking at the camera, or my favorite; eyes closed. I looked least bizarre in this one.

Bukarett

Burning Dryad
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tree whisperer
Primarily Uses
@Amy 

I have no idea how someone so cute and adorable can be so evil at times~ Haha I love how u and your brother get along so well <3 Thats amazing!

@Ruby

As usual your so beautiful~ :D Your eyes are magnificent!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

it took soooo long to get character assist to work right in my game. like certain fighting games, a team mate can hop in, do an attack, then leave. it works since these are all one on one fights (usually)
Honestly. Didn't sleep for a day. ONCE
Hi! I've been working on some character sprites for my pirate themed game.
Still somewhat new to pixel art, so feedback or inputs would be appreciated ^^
TRIVIA: I love Japanese food and culture! I've never been to Japan, but someday I'm going to go to Tokyo and do some touring, including Disneyland Tokyo and DisneySea! And I even prepared myself for earthquake safety.
The virus really doesn't want us to do this GameJam. v .v' Even if we don't meet the deadline because of it, still plan on making it a game we'll release.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MegaManX306