A wild woman appears! Man flirts at it in confusion! (the personal picture thread)

Finnuval

World (his)story builder and barrel of ideas
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV

TengHu

Abscond Games
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVX
well...If you were a Dodge, I'd RAM you :p

HA! :guffaw:

I've actually been a part of this forum for a while. A whole bunch of RM communities in fact. I just rarely speak or make contact with anyone after the demise of RPG Maker VX. It's a dark, cold, and lonely world I live now.

But I guess this can be a new beginning of sorts.

Finnuval

World (his)story builder and barrel of ideas
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@rgangsta this is very true indeed! Smiling is vital to any situation in life and helps put thing in perspective :)

and you are welcome even if you've been around here before lol

LaFlibuste

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
So it's maybe not the best picture to show my face for the first time but I like this picture, I think it has a certain artistic quality, the contrast between the white snow and my black coat, the setting sun, etc. Plus my adorable daughter is on it, so. This was taken a few weeks ago, and if you ask me there barely is any snow this year.
tobogan.jpg

TengHu

Abscond Games
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVX
So it's maybe not the best picture to show my face for the first time but I like this picture, I think it has a certain artistic quality, the contrast between the white snow and my black coat, the setting sun, etc. Plus my adorable daughter is on it, so. This was taken a few weeks ago, and if you ask me there barely is any snow this year.

Ever play Orphan Feast? Guy with a black trench coat and top hat, and children. This picture reminds me of it. :guffaw:

LaFlibuste

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Ahah, no, can't say I have ever played that!

Ms Littlefish

Dangerously Caffeinated
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I just posted the other week, but I got my hair fixed and a new pair of glasses so I think I'm excused. I'm also not in four layers of outerwear. It's a little Harry Potter chic but I sorta love it.

4Im5Xyp.jpg

teeobi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
Other
Pah. Earthling.
Did your race got an amnesia?

Mordridakon

I am a dragon!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This is Mudrax, my new fish, who is not Mordie. Mordie used to do the cute fish waggle every time I walked up to the tank. Mudrax does not do it. I miss Mordie.
mudrax 2.jpg

Poryg

Dark Lord of the Castle of Javascreeps
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Czech
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So we're supposed to flirt with a fish? :rswt2:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

This pig girl is a merchant and playable character.
Currently there's no name for her yet. a suggestion is welcomed.
Merchant.jpg
Merchant-1.jpg
Want for a Nail: I'm trying to figure out what controllers work with MZ, one support thread, a plugin request thread, a dead controller, and a $48 eBay purchase, and a PS1/PS2 USB adapter later. Still stuck with keyboard controls...
RPG Maker Games Critique with Studio Blue: Dying Flame stream starts now! Will we be able to escape the mansion with only the small flame of a lighter to guide our way? Find out live!

Moving day is on May 12! A month from today! I'm finally getting my own apartment!
I made the logo and title screen for my game (Still rough but at least it's got a design now)
Eyy1s2gXIAMzfFN
Eyy1s2hXMAEmiRA

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sainti