A wild woman appears! Man flirts at it in confusion! (the personal picture thread)

Mordridakon

I am a dragon!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Mudrax IS quite the handsome betta! I would happily give him a tasty pellet.
He is a very handsome Betta, its why I got him. He's just doesn't have Mordie's personality, which is a let down. But he's mine and I'll take good care of him!
So we're supposed to flirt with a fish? :rswt2:
Well if you saw Mordie's fish waggle, you'd fall instantly in love!

Onism

Probably napping.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I rarely take pictures of myself, I think this is the first i've taken in at least 3 months, so you should all feel blessed, really.
But I found a crown while tidying my room and so decided to don it and send it to all my friends alerting them that they were now peasants.
zQtxKC5.jpg
(And yes that is Snorlax in the background)

Finnuval

Old Raven following Rainbows
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@Onism haha I love the face you make on that pic! Gives me an idea for a character actually :D

Starmage

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
FIlipino
Primarily Uses
N/A
Everyone's posting such gorgeous pics and I really love seeing those cute cats and fishes! <3 ^_^

Btw, It seems like I havent posted a selfie in a long while, so here's me smiling on a dramatic sunset-lit car after getting done with the groceries at the mall! XD :D
3QyVIwk.png

mazzy-elf

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Super rare for me to take a selfie so rare I think there are only two in existence but I like making horns and I was super happy with the first pair I made last year that I did indeed take a selfie *shaaaaame* should have changed out of my 'maker clothes' is the only thing :cFB_IMG_1563864563579.jpg

mazzy-elf

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@mazzy-elf Being horned suits you quite well :D
LOL thank you XD I want to wear horns for my wedding (probably little deer antlers) I had to ask permission from the registrar's cause they're funny about that sort of thing apparently XP

BlueMage

Slime Lv99
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVX
hey @mazzy-elf , by coincidence i found your pic from 1 year ago. You lost some weight, didn't you?
nMxmZLY.jpg

mazzy-elf

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This is gonna sound weird but where did you find that? That's photoshopped of me and now I'm scared!

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
@mazzy-elf Will you put light veils and sequins/earrings/pendants on those wedding horns???

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
No probs ^^ We have more easiness at this than medieval coiffes ^^

aniaaous

lazy potato
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
french
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I hope I'm not getting banned for the weed xD (left)

Attachments

• 68537737_2344940408931388_4384339621195022336_n.jpg
    68537737_2344940408931388_4384339621195022336_n.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 44

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Zombie status is now complete. I didn't have to do much in the way of changing how healing is applied to undead targets, was just a simple 3 line code. I thought I had to overhaul Game_Action lol. Everything else was doable by events. So.. Zombie: You turn undead. Your element changes to darkness. You're weak to light, you're strong to physical attacks and healing hurts you and revival items will kill you.
My Overworld might be a mix of inspiration from 2D Final Fantasy games, Breath of Fire, Battlechasers: Nightwar, Super Mario World, and Pillars of Eternity. If I can make it more in-depth than just walking from point A to point B, that might do a lot for the gameplay experience. Hmm...
Terribly depressed. Worst birthday I've had in years, no motivation to work on anything. Still no income. At least I've got my computer running again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alliium