A wild woman appears! Man flirts at it in confusion! (the personal picture thread)

Amysaurus

Crouching Artist, Hidden Dino
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
It's been a hot minute, so why not:
eyHgDIE.jpg

Aaron

Code Mage Unproductive Bard
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
This is one of my more recent photos but you can't see my face so it doesn't really help. I have little to no photos of myself to be honest.
Pug Head.png

Last edited:

kiyasu

Professional Illustrator and Character Designer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
maybe English?
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@PixeLockeT Oh my goodness, THAT Star Ocean EX poster in the background... I like Star Ocean EX very, very much! *___* I like basically everything about this anime..... and I still sort of what's bits of it from time to time!! Even have one of the sound track CDs!!! Where did you get that poster from? (Hope it's OK to ask this in this thread.)

And really nice hair you have! ^^

It's interesting seeing what people actually look like in person in this thread... XD Too bad many of the previous ones are all broken images... I only found this thread some week ago, so I'm a bit too late to see many of the photos from the earlier pages of this thread.

PixeLockeT

Demon Lord Lady
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@PixeLockeT Oh my goodness, THAT Star Ocean EX poster in the background... I like Star Ocean EX very, very much! *___* I like basically everything about this anime..... and I still sort of what's bits of it from time to time!! Even have one of the sound track CDs!!! Where did you get that poster from? (Hope it's OK to ask this in this thread.)

It's based on my favorite game ever to exist so i have a lot of things of Star Ocean 2/EX/Blue Sphere. That poster though, I'm not sure. One of my exes purchased it for me for my birthday some years ago. I'd have to ask him. lol

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

BCj
So I went to Alladin the musical, for the first time since I lost my sight. Was very stressed as I wasn't sure I could see it well. But I saw most of it sitting on row 2! Which is great. So I just booked 4 more musicals for 2023 :D
DamageEvil_7.png added!
index.php

Trying to pixel a stone and feeling like I forgot how to do pixel art in itself.
Meu objetivo é criar novas amizades com desenvolvedores de games específicos do RPG Maker MV.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalilsonfox