A wild woman appears! Man flirts at it in confusion! (the personal picture thread)

Amysaurus

Digital/Pixel Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
It's been a hot minute, so why not:

Aaron

Code Mage Unproductive Bard
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
This is one of my more recent photos but you can't see my face so it doesn't really help. I have little to no photos of myself to be honest.
Pug Head.png

Last edited:

Ami

World Maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Alright. I'm not joking,it's the REAL me
IMG_20200928_112612.jpg
If you thinking I'm 25,you Wrong

Last edited:

kiyasu

Professional Illustrator and Character Designer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
maybe English?
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@PixeLockeT Oh my goodness, THAT Star Ocean EX poster in the background... I like Star Ocean EX very, very much! *___* I like basically everything about this anime..... and I still sort of what's bits of it from time to time!! Even have one of the sound track CDs!!! Where did you get that poster from? (Hope it's OK to ask this in this thread.)

And really nice hair you have! ^^

It's interesting seeing what people actually look like in person in this thread... XD Too bad many of the previous ones are all broken images... I only found this thread some week ago, so I'm a bit too late to see many of the photos from the earlier pages of this thread.

PixeLockeT

Demon Lord Lady
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@PixeLockeT Oh my goodness, THAT Star Ocean EX poster in the background... I like Star Ocean EX very, very much! *___* I like basically everything about this anime..... and I still sort of what's bits of it from time to time!! Even have one of the sound track CDs!!! Where did you get that poster from? (Hope it's OK to ask this in this thread.)

It's based on my favorite game ever to exist so i have a lot of things of Star Ocean 2/EX/Blue Sphere. That poster though, I'm not sure. One of my exes purchased it for me for my birthday some years ago. I'd have to ask him. lol

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Is this Profile Banner thing new? Or did I just discovered it now?
Well.. I was going to post my randomly generated road experiments... But the new "Attach Files" on profile posts seems to be quite buggy. Also there's no more option to insert Imgur images. Highly unfortunate. Guess I'll give them a bit to fix it and go back to messing with stuff.
my first day back to working on my project and i'm pooped!! hope to get back in the rhythm soon!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beccokiwis