A wild woman appears! Man flirts at it in confusion! (the personal picture thread)

kiyasu

Professional Illustrator and Character Designer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
maybe English?
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@PixeLockeT Ah, I see. XD Star Ocean: the Second Story is lovely... It is also one of the inspiration behind my upcoming game! There will be Star Ocean influences in my project from time to time! ^^ I like Crawd C. Kenny's character design from EX more than how he looks in the games though. Also, Happy Birthday for tomorrow!!!

Finnuval

World (his)story builder and barrel of ideas
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Don't have a recent pic of myself (I tend to be the one behind the camera lol) and besides with lockdown and stuff my hair is like a cross between Einstein and Frankenstein's Bride... with my fingers in an elecrticial socket so... I'll save you all that horror xD

Just wanted to say you are all beautiful...
...and inspiring hee hee xD

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Below is the CEO, game designer, mangaka, and only member of Stimulant was found!™, a one man, not for profit, manga, and video game development company . . . it's really just a hobby in a room of my house, with a few posters, a Surface Book 3 on a desk duplicating the screen to an XBR55900A, and much to my wife's anger, a board of directors made up of love dolls that I purchased before I met her that I have . . . emotional . . . attachment too, but I like pretending I'm going to work in my free time . . . sometimes slacking off to play games via RetroArch. :hwink:

OLD MAN

I'm much older than I look. I run 8km, and drink 2 full pots of black coffee a day to fight free radicals.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I find great satisfaction in smiting spambots. I'm not really sure why.
I finally added my newly updated demo back to the website! It only took like 4 weeks of work...
Where is the "world-weary sigh" comment response when you need it? I need that one more than anything, but the closest we have is "wow" or "angry".
My apologies if it's out-of-place for my goyim-lookin' ass to be the one to say it, but the mythology of "Golems" is that they were created by Rabbis to protect Jewish villages from Anti-semetic attacks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sianar