A wild woman appears! Man flirts at it in confusion! (the personal picture thread)

kiyasu

Professional Illustrator and Character Designer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
maybe English?
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@PixeLockeT Ah, I see. XD Star Ocean: the Second Story is lovely... It is also one of the inspiration behind my upcoming game! There will be Star Ocean influences in my project from time to time! ^^ I like Crawd C. Kenny's character design from EX more than how he looks in the games though. Also, Happy Birthday for tomorrow!!!

Finnuval

Old Raven following Rainbows
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Don't have a recent pic of myself (I tend to be the one behind the camera lol) and besides with lockdown and stuff my hair is like a cross between Einstein and Frankenstein's Bride... with my fingers in an elecrticial socket so... I'll save you all that horror xD

Just wanted to say you are all beautiful...
...and inspiring hee hee xD

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Below is the CEO, game designer, mangaka, and only member of Stimulant was found!™, a one man, not for profit, manga, and video game development company . . . it's really just a hobby in a room of my house, with a few posters, a Surface Book 3 on a desk duplicating the screen to an XBR55900A, and much to my wife's anger, a board of directors made up of love dolls that I purchased before I met her that I have . . . emotional . . . attachment too, but I like pretending I'm going to work in my free time . . . sometimes slacking off to play games via RetroArch. :hwink:

OLD MAN

I'm much older than I look. I run 8km, and drink 2 full pots of black coffee a day to fight free radicals.

bunslunch

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I took a unique selfie, with a web app I wrote myself, following a tutorial.
me_selfie_Jan_30_2021_10_17_33am.jpg
My old PC webcam app project, that I probably should update to work on phones some day soon.

don't mind my Tumblr blog link. My Tumblr is a ghost-town.

I wrote the HTML5 graphical Canvas work in this selfies app, but all the bare-bones camera works credit goes to https://davidwalsh.name/ who wrote my my app through me, in his very intuitive tutorial.

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I got new glasses. The vision in my left eye has gotten worse in the last few years so I finally had to just get some. (I'm pretty much blind in my right eye, but it is extremely light sensitive, hence the tint on just that side).

156429360_3900923903287397_8068346159002274869_o.jpg

alltheyuriz

They System is overrated
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Finally ready to show a picture of my self, my hair has grown out since covid and i no longer look like a zombie I do have a scar from my recent covid related surgery but I'm pretty happy with the way I look now!
178598416_4397363980287863_5479642710768803226_n.jpg

@Touchfuzzy Nice glasses, bandage makes you look metal though!

Finnuval

Old Raven following Rainbows
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I do have a scar from my recent covid related surgery but I'm pretty happy with the way I look now!
Nothing better then feeling good about yourself. And the scar just mankes you look more badass xD

alltheyuriz

They System is overrated
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@Finnuval Proof of survival is all I need it to say lmao i was just warning people who get grossed out by that kind of stuff

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Is it weird that i feel overwhelmed from reading codes that i wrote few months ago? Lol.

I dont even know where to continue!:hsad:
Ami
Gosh,I want to Play this Game Again one more again!

Seeing my Own Character & Kannono Once Again!
Tales_of_the_World_Radiant_Mythology_3_JPN_PSP-Coverart.jpg
I've been a bit to depressed to get work done on the game lately. Don't worry, I'll be okay.
LunarFlareStudios wrote on Solar_Flare's profile.
Hey, my name is Lunar Flare Studios, and you're Solar Flare? That's so weird!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Malca