A Windowskin

King Galaxian

King Galaxian
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
American!
Primarily Uses
Hey all! I posted a thread in the resource requests section months ago asking for a celtic lattice border for my windowskin for my rpg, The Lost Memoirs. One person offered to help if no one else did, but I have yet to hear back from them months later. So, I took it upon myself to make one! While the background texture of the windowskin was made by sheano on deviantart for rpg maker vx, I managed to resize it, and the rest of the image was made by me! I take no credit for the left half of the windowskin. All credit for that part goes to sheano, on deviantart.com. But The rest of the image, I made myself. I genuinely hope you like it! As for the terms of use, I'd say non commercial use is free. And credit goes to sheano and me.
Window.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The universe does not want me to do another letsplay it seems... I keep bumping into problem after problem... Oh well. Still have several days to sort them out.
I now have something new to learn. Lesson suggestions?
Finally with a new PC! Now I can do nice things both coding and gaming
nvidia release the IA paint to lsd landscape simulator
i just try , it very fun
"If the lion knew her own strength, hard were it for anyone to rule her". This would be my custom title if I had enough spaces for it. Coming off of personal pain, I'm glad I found the original quote I've tweaked.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
negajo