Bricius

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Description: 
A plugin that works as a compatibility patch between Tsukihime's Override States plugin (http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/50889-overriding-states( and Yanfly's Autopassive States (http://yanfly.moe/2015/10/17/yep-13-auto-passive-states/ ). Or alternatively, just a plugin that will override states via a tag like Tsukihime's does that is up to date and will work with Yanfly's Autopassive States. This request is the end result of asking for assistance on weather or not there was a bug between these two scripts and can be found here on another forum thread, and finding no simple solution between the two.

As it stands there is not a way of overriding passive state's (at least that I can find) so that you can have stronger buffs or debuffs remove the lower leveled one. This could let you have varying levels of a class buff like a strength boost based on your level.

If in the end of all this im just being silly and not knowing how to use a built in function of the Autopassive States, Buffs and States Core, or so on let me know. Any help is greatly appreciated ^-^

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I've been in Fort Myers since Thursday night. I'm going home tomorrow or the next day... lol, I desperately need a good taste of homemade Japanese food. I might not be Japanese or even Asian (I'm American born and raised), but I absolutely love authentic Japanese cooking. Restaurant food doesn't do it justice.
Haven't been working on any of my projects or resources lately as I'll soon be moving to a new apartment. It's been a stressful move but I'm really looking forward to it.
//Sees it's the same price at Best Buy for a new SSD as Amazon
//Sees it's 103F outside and Best Buy is half a hour of driving.
//Orders from Amazon.
I'll wait the 2-3 days. :LZSwink:
Just a little teaser screenshot of Mountain Village...

Screenshot (364).png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BestElfie