[Abandoned Plugin] Super Orange Movement

Mako

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Yes, that. I've installed the plug-ins provided here on a default empty project and it still doesn't work... You obviously are holding out on us! haha

Darkalfador

Reaction score
First Language
English
Good evening,

I really like this plugin, works perfect with a controller :D

For some reason when I have it turned on, I am no longer able to use my mouse to talk to NPCs, open chests, or interact with any event that require me to click on them?

Just a friendly heads up in case you have time to look at it, thanks!

Mako

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Good evening,

I really like this plugin, works perfect with a controller :D

For some reason when I have it turned on, I am no longer able to use my mouse to talk to NPCs, open chests, or interact with any event that require me to click on them?

Just a friendly heads up in case you have time to look at it, thanks!
Prolly cause you have mouse turned off in settings. Set "DisablePixelMovementForMouseRoutes" to False

NeoPGX

~ King of Cuteness ~
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English (US)
Primarily Uses
N/A
Is use in a commercial game allowed?

Hudell

Dog Lord
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Prolly cause you have mouse turned off in settings. Set "DisablePixelMovementForMouseRoutes" to False
Hmm, no, the events should be working even if that setting is set to true.

Mako

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hmm, no, the events should be working even if that setting is set to true.
Makes sense... we needs the limited edition working version! Also, splitting the tiles seems to do nothing.

Darkalfador

Reaction score
First Language
English

I tried creating a new project with only this script, still won't let me interact with any events.

Pressing "Z" on the keyboard works, but left mouse click does not.

I tried setting Disablepixelmovementformouseroutes to False, but this still did not fix it.

Thank you though for responding :D   like I said, its a phenomenal script, thanks for making such a smooth 8-dir movement script!

Hudell

Dog Lord
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I found the problem here, will fix it asap.

tati light

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Just a suggestion, I think you should make the "auto-avoid" plugins inside this one, this way it could be easier to manage fewer plugins with more options, unless there is a explicit advantage in using a "auto-avoid" plugin without this one.

I have a question about one of your plugins: (I will ask here because I didn't find the post of the specific plugin)

How the "OrangeInstantTriggerMouseEvents" works? I'm very interested in this plugin, and if there is a way to work with the "note" of the event, to display an info on the screen when an event with a note is clicked/touched (without making the character walk there).

On a side note, congrats again for your greenlit game! ;)

Hudell

Dog Lord
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just a suggestion, I think you should make the "auto-avoid" plugins inside this one, this way it could be easier to manage fewer plugins with more options, unless there is a explicit advantage in using a "auto-avoid" plugin without this one.

I have a question about one of your plugins: (I will ask here because I didn't find the post of the specific plugin)

How the "OrangeInstantTriggerMouseEvents" works? I'm very interested in this plugin, and if there is a way to work with the "note" of the event, to display an info on the screen when an event with a note is clicked/touched (without making the character walk there).

On a side note, congrats again for your greenlit game! ;)
I didn't create a thread for OrangeInstantTriggerMouseEvents because I didn't think anybody would want to use it, besides the person who asked for it: It makes the game trigger events when they are clicked, without moving the player to them.

I just updated the OrangeMovement script with the fix for the bug mentioned above, and I also made it work without MVCommons. I was already thinking about merging the add ons with the main script.

And thanks :)

Mako

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
That fixed it! I am pretty sure you are my 87th favorite person right now!!! Thanks I'm Mako and I endorse this plug in.

Hudell

Dog Lord
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've released a "Full Version": This one has the core plugin and both Auto Avoid add-ons in a single file. It also doesn't require MVCommons to run.

igormatias

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
The TriggerTouchEventAfterTeleport = false is not working in the full version and in the normal version.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aramis-IX

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I also noticed this! My characters are also using only 2 of the 3 animation frames.
Same problem here... that makes a pattern. The problem goes away (on my end) when I disable Yanfly's Core Script. Any thoughts? 

Hudell

Dog Lord
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Same problem here... that makes a pattern. The problem goes away (on my end) when I disable Yanfly's Core Script. Any thoughts? 
Ah, thanks for that information, it will make it easier for me to find the problem.

Nomi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Is it a good Idea to combine these plugins? (Autoavoid/Pixelmovement etc.)
Ofc I see why u would use them combined...but for myself I prefer the hitbox change to make a smooth movement.
So I wont need Autoavoid and think about the size and speed of a finished version = will combininig this plugins slow down small devices? (mobile phone, tablet etc.)

I guess it wouldnt matter as exception, but in general splitting plugins in smaller ones sounds far more convincing to me then creating big, big, monster plugins. :)

p.s.: What greenlight game? I need to search that one. If Hudell doesnt stop making such great plugins I ll be a Fanboy soon :D

Hudell

Dog Lord
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is it a good Idea to combine these plugins? (Autoavoid/Pixelmovement etc.)

Ofc I see why u would use them combined...but for myself I prefer the hitbox change to make a smooth movement.

So I wont need Autoavoid and think about the size and speed of a finished version = will combininig this plugins slow down small devices? (mobile phone, tablet etc.)

I guess it wouldnt matter as exception, but in general splitting plugins in smaller ones sounds far more convincing to me then creating big, big, monster plugins. :)
There's both options now: to download them separately or to download them combined.
And no, any feature of any of my plugins that has an "Enabled / Disabled" option, won't cause any slow down if disabled.

p.s.: What greenlight game? I need to search that one. If Hudell doesnt stop making such great plugins I ll be a Fanboy soon :D
The big orange in my signature :)

Gothic Lolita

YouTube Starlet
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've released a "Full Version": This one has the core plugin and both Auto Avoid add-ons in a single file. It also doesn't require MVCommons to run.
Now it works for me too, thank you very much for fixing it. <3

And sorry for my late reply on your awesome plugin. :'( (\s/)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A wave of cold air has hit Canada... I know it's "always cold", but this one is especially cold... I'm freezing to death lol.
Have fun with English: a "fire grenade" is not portable napalm but a fire extinguisher tool.
2 days ago someone tried to convert me to Islam. Today youtube tried to convert me to Catholicism. The only thing left would be to meet sone Jehova's witnesses.
I just successfully tested changing music by region, and changing it between continents on the world map after getting on/off the airship. I had to override the default audio transitions with eventing to make it change smoothly but it worked.
Stream will be going live shortly with some more Witcher 3, then we will switch to another game! Feel free to drop by~

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoetSmith