Ability to control variables within States

cub36

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm looking for a plugin that would allow me to control variables within states.

For example I would like to be able to add or subtract from variables based on what states my characters are currently affected by, these changes would need to be undone once the character no longer has said status.

I'm thinking something along the lines of LadyBaskerville's Equipment Variables plugin, except obviously to be used with states.

I'm certain there is probably something already around that does this but I have been unable to find anything.

Thanks in advance. :)

Astfgl66

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Use yanfly's buffs and states core plugin, and notetags, with a tiny bit of javascript you'll do what you want.
There are notetags for when a state is applied and removed.

There's a sticky in the js boards with the js equivalent to event commands if you don't know how to manipulate game variables in javascript.

cub36

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Use yanfly's buffs and states core plugin, and notetags, with a tiny bit of javascript you'll do what you want.
There are notetags for when a state is applied and removed.

There's a sticky in the js boards with the js equivalent to event commands if you don't know how to manipulate game variables in javascript.
Thanks for the heads up :)
Although I'm having trouble finding the sticky you are talking about... Do you know where exactly I can find it.

Thanks again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Check out SpokenWord- my text-to-speech plugin for RPG Maker MV!
just watched spacex launch. was awesome.
Jumping and gravitation 0.1 build - RPG Maker MV
Currently playing final fantasy 3 on DS. It's an old one but its a classic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
berryTree