Able to use DS+ Resources In Commercial MV Game?

Cjdgame

The Azure Falcon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I don't know if this question has been answered before, I'm just trying to be careful. The V.2. section of the user license agreement:

The graphics included in the Product (the "Resource Pack") may be used with any of ENTERBRAIN's game development software (including all related titles of "RPG MAKER Series" or "our products") which retain the Company's rights. You cannot use the Resource Pack with other game engines/software. User can create, distribute, or sell their original game by using the Resource Pack only if they meet all the following conditions:  
Allows me to use the DS+ Resource pack in MV commercially, correct?

I need to know, because I love the resources, but I feel the need to upgrade to RPGMaker MV

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yes, as long as it is made with one of the RPG Maker engines.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Caught a guy trying to break into our house today. Appearantly he intended to burgle our neighbor (a 94yo widow) but picked the wrong house. Faced with two angry males he was quick to give up without a fight...
I just joined the club of nerds making their own Excel-Sheets to calculate HP / MP / EXP.. parameter curves
Me: "Finally finished most of my game backlog. Probably time to do some gamedev" | Steam: *offer sales*
If I recorded while I created (what I think is) a small plugin, would you be interested enough in the process to watch it?
I keep trying to explain to clients that the huddle masses behind the old K-Mart are a Fallout Reenactment group. Somehow I don't think they believe me. :LZSskeptic:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tonylogan