Able to use DS+ Resources In Commercial MV Game?

Cjdgame

The Azure Falcon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I don't know if this question has been answered before, I'm just trying to be careful. The V.2. section of the user license agreement:

The graphics included in the Product (the "Resource Pack") may be used with any of ENTERBRAIN's game development software (including all related titles of "RPG MAKER Series" or "our products") which retain the Company's rights. You cannot use the Resource Pack with other game engines/software. User can create, distribute, or sell their original game by using the Resource Pack only if they meet all the following conditions:  
Allows me to use the DS+ Resource pack in MV commercially, correct?

I need to know, because I love the resources, but I feel the need to upgrade to RPGMaker MV

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yes, as long as it is made with one of the RPG Maker engines.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Decided to focus on mapping for once. I've pumped out 15* new maps over the past two days' work, including two larger ones that involved some kinda fancy parallax stuff.

*should actually be 17 by the end of the night.
its been a while help
About to go live with a drawpile stream! Me and some fellow artists will be drawing things based off of prompts!
If I post an item for sale on fb for $750 and say it's in excellent condition, what is going through someone's mind to make them think it is remotely acceptable to offer $300 for it?
Well if you're going to create a JRPG, learn from the best. DRAGON QUEST XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age - Definitive Edition purchased ^-^

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
captianheadbutt