Able to use DS+ Resources In Commercial MV Game?

Cjdgame

The Azure Falcon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I don't know if this question has been answered before, I'm just trying to be careful. The V.2. section of the user license agreement:

The graphics included in the Product (the "Resource Pack") may be used with any of ENTERBRAIN's game development software (including all related titles of "RPG MAKER Series" or "our products") which retain the Company's rights. You cannot use the Resource Pack with other game engines/software. User can create, distribute, or sell their original game by using the Resource Pack only if they meet all the following conditions:  
Allows me to use the DS+ Resource pack in MV commercially, correct?

I need to know, because I love the resources, but I feel the need to upgrade to RPGMaker MV

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yes, as long as it is made with one of the RPG Maker engines.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Trading has been halted on the TSX (Canadian stock market) because of "technical issues". Suspicious... I'm bracing myself for a sea of red tomorrow lol
The Loco-Motion song pre-dates the dance. Meaning the lyrics are kinda misleading. "Everybody's doing a brand new dance now"... No they weren't, you just used peer pressure to trick everyone into going along with it.
Love it when someone confuses "RPG Maker (or script/plugin) has a bug" with "I didn't set it up right and it's not working as I want (or gives an error)"
Is animation really as hard as I think it is?
Out of sudden, snow. Everywhere.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chungagunga