Able to use DS+ Resources In Commercial MV Game?

Cjdgame

The Azure Falcon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I don't know if this question has been answered before, I'm just trying to be careful. The V.2. section of the user license agreement:

The graphics included in the Product (the "Resource Pack") may be used with any of ENTERBRAIN's game development software (including all related titles of "RPG MAKER Series" or "our products") which retain the Company's rights. You cannot use the Resource Pack with other game engines/software. User can create, distribute, or sell their original game by using the Resource Pack only if they meet all the following conditions:  
Allows me to use the DS+ Resource pack in MV commercially, correct?

I need to know, because I love the resources, but I feel the need to upgrade to RPGMaker MV

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yes, as long as it is made with one of the RPG Maker engines.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Started playing Danganronpa 3 in French - Eyes started bleeding in less than 5 minutes - Installed English text instead.
Why, translator, whyyyy???
-_- Now we have punishments for skipping meals, specially breakfast. At least let me sleep on Fridays -_-
colorize an old sketch
Welp... with numerous plugins and a bit of Javascript help, I've simulated an AP system in battle. Proud of myself honestly.
Why most of games like to give a horrible control to an aircraft vehicle? can I get a simplified control that does not require me to roll first just to change my direction?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charliegn