Dororo

Gespenst MKII pilot
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I mean, probably you don't know, but for some reason one day in the USA banana became the most common snack around. Really. Very very common. No one cared for banana before then banana everywhere. But people had the bad habit to leave peels around.
Now, probably it never happened to you, but the combo of banana peel and asphalt is really the most slippery thing in the world. I know 'cause I slipped on the single banana peel left in the universe the day I dated a girl I liked very much. In front of her.
Very silly. What can go wrong? You slip on a banana peel. Tragicomical.
One single banana peel in the middle of nothing - I swear it was the most out of context banana peel you can meet.

Anyway, back to subject: such old invasion of banana peels was very tragical, Chicago sidewalks crammed of gentleman and ladies with broken knees. "Ya dastard banana!"
Worried by this dangerous situation, savvy administrators (figure out their debate...) enacted a law that forbid eating bananas in public, to avoid the incredible number of injuries that banana caused to americans.
Now that law is no more, so you can eat banana by the road. But road bananas are scarce nowadays, and banana peel by the road even more. Probably 'cause of that law above, americans and all the free world disaffected of banana.
What a disappointment.

Why this premise?
The date I quoted gone wrong. Totally. But after a while I found the girl herself was like a living banana peel: a dangerous thing you can step on by mistake and get injured.
The moral there is that something that apparently go wrong was instead a lucky strike, like an angel passing by, eating his own banana and breaking the law to have you slip on the road. That way, you're safe.
Ridiculously safe.

MrKiwi

No Flying Bird
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Why this feel so random, yet so interesting, did you know that in some country (can't remember which) its illegal to die? Freaking die. Imagine dying, but a lawyer keeps your soul and takes you to judgement, you lose it for being guilty of dying and get sentenced to three years of jail, all of this while being dead.

You may ask, why do I make mention of such a thing? I dunno, you're the one talking to a bird.
I like bananas.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just a little close up shot...
w2xZocX.jpg
finally drew the last member of "team outcast" for my game. since my game has a lot fighting game elements in it, there's bosses in teams of three like King of Fighters.
Run Script Calls & Play Unique Sound Effects With Each Skill & Item | RPG Maker News #113

Let's continue making our game in MZ! Touchfuzzy is... still eventing... though this time we may be working on eventing some tutorial stuff for our players!

I work late on the game so I sleep in then I wake up late so I have to work hard to make up for sleeping in meaning I work late again and sleep in again... what a nasty cycle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrimCr