Mapper
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey!

I downloaded a pixel font from dafont the license says 100% free but the font itself is an imitation of the Deltarune font. Can I have legal problems using that font in my commercial game?

CG-Tespy

Professional Persona Panderer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I imagine you'd have to take a look at the original Deltarune font's license agreement. Note that I'm just speculating here, not giving actual legal advice.

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

KermexRPG

Mapper
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks for the info!

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
as said above, as long as the first font was only used as an inspiration but the artist of the second font made it from scratch, you're save.

if the second font was traced and edited (or any other form of copying) however, then you'll be bound to the rights of the original font.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Don't you hate when you're trying to sleep and suddenly the smoke detector needs batteries? That's exactly what happened to me. Now I'm sluggish and tired after that darn thing started chirping at 11:30 at night. Man I wish I had one of those smart smoke detectors that sends a message to your phone way before it starts chirping.
Interior of a bus, may do more vehicle interiors :kaoswt2:
1670089782219.png
I can hardly believe it is the third day of Christmas and I have yet to put up decorations! Spending my morning cooking breakfast and getting them up.
https://itch.io/s/83641/1-week-sale Do you want a Roguelike game like a turn-based Hades? Get Zodiac Hunters now while it's on sale!
2-0!!
1670083194124.png

Sorry to my fellow RPG maker users who are in the USA... We're kicking your butts! :)
(It's 2-0 at half time in the 8th finals of the WC Soccer. Loser goes home.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
albedo092