tenac666

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi guys, I have a question about MOG HUNTER plugin, ABS SYSTEM, How to set the event:
Do you know how to set the conditional brach for: If i will kill some numebers of enemies, after that new option is showing - for example (You killed 15 zombies) Im know its complicated but do you know what i mean?

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
use the demo and learn from it, its explained from within it.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Plugin Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

I moved on the assumption that this is actually a plugin issue and not a "how to use variables" issue. If it turns out I'm wrong, it may need to be moved back.

Restart

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
IIRC there isn't a way to coutn the amounts of death of a particular enemy type by default.

However, there IS the dead switch which you can put into a battler's notebox

Code:
Dead Switch Id : 101

this will flip to 'true' the moment an enemy of that type is killed (usually done for bosses)

If you want to do scripting, it wouldn't be that difficult to find where the dead switch gets flipped, and have it increment a dead variable instead.

Alternatively, if you're doing eventing, have an event with a page that is triggered only when switch 101 is active. This page will be set to parallel and only do two things: turn switch 101 off, and increment your dead zombies variable. This has the disadvantage that if the player manages to kill two zombies on exactly the same frame it will only count as a single zombie, which may or may not be an issue depending on your battle system (this bug shows up in a few professional games as well)

You can also have all the zombies drop a <zombie Liver> item or whatever, and then check to see how many the player has collected.

Finally, if you just want to kill some number of enemies onscreen, you can invoke

Code:
$gameMap.targetsOnScreen(); //refreshes the list of targets
	var enemylist = $gameMap._enemiesOnScreen; //gets the enemies currently onscreen
var numberOfSurvivors=enemylist.length//counts how many there are
And do something when numberOfSurvivors is sufficiently low.

Last edited:

Killerslash

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Does anyone know how I can make a beam? like kamehameha, galick gun, masenko, etc...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I know it looks more like a apple but...its a cherry, his name is: Cherry Knight
i just started uploading some of my selfmade Pixel Art on DA,
visit me there if you are interrested^^
Im sorry but..I Want to play a game.
Anyone here is familiar with the US Law ? I'm working on a game idea at the moment and I have several questions on my mind :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarkStudios