Reaction score
First Language
Português
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Access Key 1.0.0.1
by Faherya

Introduction

This code allows you to distribute access keys manually. It is recommended only for demo distribution, trial versions and other situations in which the number of copies distributed will be controlled. All usage instructions are in the script. Although I have explained how to add keys in the code, I recommend that the user have a little knowledge in Ruby to facilitate the process.

Features
- Full control over each key's access to the game.
- Individual distribution of keys.
- It provides a bit more security for your data.

Script
Code

Terms of Use
Free for non-commercial projects. Except for the people listed below. I do not think they need it, but they're free to use it any way they want. For commercial use the user agrees with the following term: to the persons listed in the credits of this code - except the author - reserve the right to claim a free copy of the project in which it is used, as well as of its future updates and DLCs.

Credit and Thanks
- Alisson
- Kyo Panda
- MayLeone
- starlight dream
- TheoAllen

FAQ
Q: I use a code that adds something before the title screen. Is there incompatibility?
A: Possibly, but easy to solve. Just swap the "Scene_Key" at line 95 of this code with the name of the Scene that the other script creates.

Q: What kind of key do you recommend?
A: rvdata2 only by warranty.

Q: My game does not ask for a key when started. What happened?
A: Maybe you have encrypted the game with the key inside. Take a look.

Author's Notes
The code brings a bit more security to your data, but do not rely solely on it. I recommend you look for other encryption modes since Ace's default mode is no longer safe. There are several useful programs out there. Well, that's it. Thanks for listening. :)

Last edited:

Nightblade50

Developer of "Delta Origins"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Free for non-commercial projects.
That makes this script much less helpful. Most people would want to use this for a game that costs money.

Faherya

The Knight of the Sad Figure
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Português
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
That makes this script much less helpful. Most people would want to use this for a game that costs money.
The code is free for non-commercial projects, but it is not forbidden to use it commercially. In these cases there is only one term: all those whose name is in the credits of this code - except me - reserves the right to claim a free copy of the game, as well as its future updates and DLCs. If you do not know them you just need to contact me so I can provide you with some way to get in touch with them. You can use this same topic for this.

I really forgot to include this point.

Nightblade50

Developer of "Delta Origins"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
The code is free for non-commercial projects, but it is not forbidden to use it commercially. In these cases there is only one term: all those whose name is in the credits of this code - except me - reserves the right to claim a free copy of the game, as well as its future updates and DLCs. If you do not know them you just need to contact me so I can provide you with some way to get in touch with them. You can use this same topic for this.

I really forgot to include this point.
Okay, thank you. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Storybook Hero demo has been well received so far. Yay! We are developing it steadily albeit slowly <_<. We will get there one day o_O.
TFW: You get a text from someone and a long conversation--but you have no idea who this person is and don't wanna be that guy that asks "Who is this by the way?" I have no clue who this person is... but they seem to know me quite well. :rswt
You know, after all these years of using RM I've never played To The Moon. With being busy with life and then after my mom died I was too emotionally fragile to play something that heavy. Has anyone played the Switch version? Is there any big differences between that and the RM version?
Today I finished my Lets Play. Gonna have the videos scheduled for daily uploads now. Woo I finished something ^^
*tries to study Emergence of Bangladesh: Ancient Bengal* Matsyanyayam- When the law of punishment is kept in abeyance... okay what? *searches dictionary* oh! Ok. In abeyance, it gives rise to such disorders as is implied in the proverb of fishes i.e the larger fish swallows a small one- wait fishes eat each other!? Is that like... fishy cannibalism!?...Oh! It's 8:30! Time for dinner! *throws book on floor*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lls27