Quigon

electric boogaloo
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
So I'm wondering if there is an easy way to edit TDS' Stat Distribution script to include extra stats created with Nelderson's Extra Stats script.

There is currently no way in Ne's script to increase extra parameters without levelling or via equipment. I'm intending on using a stat distribution script to have free choice over which parameters to increase, but as far as I can see there is no easy way to add the extra stats onto any distribution script. TDS' seemed like the easiest one to edit however. So my question is, would it be at all possible to add a patch/edit TDS' script in a way so that I can add the new parameters, and have them function like the existing stats in the script do,  created with Nel's script?

Here is TDS's script.

and here is the extra parameter script.

rahlevi

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Sorry to raise the dead here but I would like to know this myself. I just added the extra stats script but can't seem to be able to adjust the new stats either.

??????

Diabolical Codemaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Binary
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
A "little" off-topic, but essentially, you are trying to achieve the ability to create custom stats and then distribute them...

THIS script will allow you to do this and much much much much more !
It does require a good knowledge of using scripts though :)

rahlevi

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
A "little" off-topic, but essentially, you are trying to achieve the ability to create custom stats and then distribute them...

THIS script will allow you to do this and much much much much more !

It does require a good knowledge of using scripts though :)
PM sent

fosh_heats

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'd like to know this as well, adding NASTY Extra Stats to TDS Stat Distribution

dekita's script is simply too complex, it requires too many core scripts with lots of things I don't want or need and lends itself to many many compatibility issues

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Day 2 of my redesign journey, as a follow up from the previous post :kaothx:
pXiRJSm.jpg

This is Cedric's son, Apollo!
New pet peeve: Telling tech support personnel what something is doing, only for them to tell me (in excessively condescending tones) what it should be doing. Yes, I know what it should be doing, and if it was doing that, I wouldn’t be talking to you and your attitude problem about it right now, would I? >.<
uglywolf wrote on Khulse's profile.
Hello.
The rules I makes pun about on your last thread is about "Verify Files" before anything else, if the stuff comes from STEAM. Which means, if it could be fixed with just that, there is no need to redownload the whole stuff.
But glad the reinstall worked, hope you enjoy it and your days too.
uh oh, I just tapped into a fresh, deep vein of nightmare fuel right here guys:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgeal365