Ace Generator Add-on Parts(Now with Face Parts!)

frhghz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Hiho, sadly because of photobucket it is impossible for me to see this parts; would it be possible to recive these parts as a .zip-archive??

Scalperhero

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Can you re-upload the images??

Ely

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hey I don't know where to find this but do you know where i can find the female and male generator files mixed together?

AriaStrfe

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I put them in my vx ace generator but they don't show up, what am I doing wrong?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Have you appreciated a Hedgehog today?

Storybook Hero demo has been well received so far. Yay! We are developing it steadily albeit slowly <_<. We will get there one day o_O.
TFW: You get a text from someone and a long conversation--but you have no idea who this person is and don't wanna be that guy that asks "Who is this by the way?" I have no clue who this person is... but they seem to know me quite well. :rswt
You know, after all these years of using RM I've never played To The Moon. With being busy with life and then after my mom died I was too emotionally fragile to play something that heavy. Has anyone played the Switch version? Is there any big differences between that and the RM version?
Today I finished my Lets Play. Gonna have the videos scheduled for daily uploads now. Woo I finished something ^^

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duppper