[ACE] Help! "NoMethodError error Ocurred"

Discussion in 'RGSSx Script Support' started by ZelsesWind, Sep 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZelsesWind

ZelsesWind Villager Member

First Language:
    Spanish
    Hello, I need help with Yanfly's Battle Engine Script.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/17078211/Scripts/YEA/Ace_Battle_Engine.rbWhen I first installed the script, it was working well, until ine 689 crashed when I used a Force Action:

#-------------------------------------------------------------------------- # overwrite method: force_action #-------------------------------------------------------------------------- def self.force_action(battler) @action_forced = [] if @action_forced == nil @action_forced.push(battler) return unless Switch.forced_action_remove @action_battlers.delete(battler) endSo I removed this all (didn't know what I was doing):

return unless Switch.forced_action_remove @action_battlers.delete(battler)And it seemed to work all along fine, I could do Forced Actions just well. But sometimes the battle pop ups wouldn't appear, couldn't know what was triggering them on or off.

I reinstalled the script and now I am getting this error I never had before:

error.png

I'm sorry, I don't know how to place Spoilers to make it easier to read.

Could you please help me figure out what do I need to get rid of the line 700+ error so I can then focus on the Forced Action bit?

Also, this error (on line 733) happens as soon as I enter battle and test battle.

Nevermind, it was a matter of using that Core script and its wonders, asides updating both scripts. It was solved.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.