Deathspecter

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
Hi everyone,

I just started to use Napoleon's Game Variable Display and it works like a charm. However, I need someone to help me doing this:

In the image you'll see the script working good. However, I would like it to have a "%" on front of the number displayed, and I also would like a bit more space between the icon and the variable value. AND if it is not asking too much, I would ALSO LOVE to have "Extracting" written on top of the icon and the variable value.

Also, the Napolean Item Popup screen gives me a crash (print screen and script in the spoiler):

This happens when I open a chest and get the items, then press F12 to go to title, make new game and take chest again.

Help on both requests please?  :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Deathspecter

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
Bumping this :S Anyone here who can help me?

Last edited by a moderator:

Susan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
No idea...
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If no one takes you up on your request, you can use 'Show Pictures' to add the 'Extract' word above the variable.

Napoleon's Item Popup Screen script does not cause any problems when used with the default scripts.

You will have to consider script conflict in this case.

Deathspecter

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
Actually just found out it's in the script itself.  :guffaw:

BUT I also found out it is not a problem in the end at all, since the only way you can have this crash is by:

Having your Player Starting Position in a map with a chest, getting the chest, pressing F12, then start a new game (therefore, in the same map) and go to get the chest again.

He used to have the same problem with save games but he fixed it :

You save in map X, take the chest, load the save game file in map X and get the chest again. And this was fixed by Napoleon  :)

The logic on both examples is the same, but the save file one was fixed, the starting position one was not  :D

So technically, the problem exists, but doesn't bother anyone unless you do what I did in the first example (which is pretty rare to happen and is easily avoidable, just don't put a chest in the first map lol).

Susan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
No idea...
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That's the weirdest thing, because I did exactly what you described but did not run into any errors.

Well, as long as nobody tries doing what you did in your game, everything should be fine. ^^

Deathspecter

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
Oh really? It happened to me lol Now that really is some weird thing  :unsure:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

40 card deck size, the plugin seems more sluggish.
Village theme I composed for a commission!
Stream will be live shortly with some Haunting Ground! Feel free to drop by!
welp, the stock market went down by 7% because of corona today. Time to buy stocks?
Man, being able to edit my game WHILE testplaying it is like the most convenient thing EVER. Thank you, MV...it even makes up for the OGG thing. Well, almost.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detulovnoc