Ace IconSet to MV IconSet

Vendon

LVL 255
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German, English
Primarily Uses
Hey Guys I was looking for a nice big IconSet and yea since I found a part of Ace IconSet which was resized by Yanfly and it looked really good so I decided to take my RTP Ace IconSet and smelt them all three together. Yep they aren't the best but atleast you can have some new stuffs to work with.

Term of use. Well you probably just need a license of both RPG Maker and a nice credit for Yanfly because he made one Ace IconSet and for me for resizing the other Ace IconSet  and smelting them alltogether =).

Hope you'll gona like it.

Oh and sorry if this is the wrong section or anything else =)

OK. I've been experiancing huge problems with uploading this IconSet to this website. It always downscaled it no matter what. Been trying for several hours to fix that and yea no chance it is still auto downscaling it. So here is a dropbox link for that file =)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3z41gpmfrck52jf/IconSet.png?dl=0

Last edited by a moderator:

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Who made some of the icons? I know Yanfly resized the Ace RTP one, but you're saying you did the "other" Ace iconset? What "other" are you referring to and who made them?

Vendon

LVL 255
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German, English
Primarily Uses
Who made some of the icons? I know Yanfly resized the Ace RTP one, but you're saying you did the "other" Ace iconset? What "other" are you referring to and who made them?
Looks like there are 2 different RTP IconSets for Ace because mine was different compared to Yanfly one. But you can check them out if you download Yanfly's resized RTP IconSet =)

But it also looks like that I've forgot 8 Icons you can find them on the 4th line from bottom. Grab the new one ;D

Looking good, though I converted a full ace iconset to have a MV icon background. you can check out here. http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/47560-ace-to-mv-iconset/
Yea I've seen them and they're really good =)

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
That's the thing, there's only one Ace RTP iconset, the one Yanfly did. So where did you get this other iconset from?

Vendon

LVL 255
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German, English
Primarily Uses
That's the thing, there's only one Ace RTP iconset, the one Yanfly did. So where did you get this other iconset from?
As I said. I opened the RTP folder of my steam Ace and there it was. :D

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Yeah, sorry I jut noticed the extra non-RTP icons were already on Yanfly's sheet, not yours. Apologies for the confusion. ^^

Vendon

LVL 255
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German, English
Primarily Uses
Yeah, sorry I jut noticed the extra non-RTP icons were already on Yanfly's sheet, not yours. Apologies for the confusion. ^^
Nah don't worry my friend. Things like this can happen everyone :D . No human is perfect =)

Mikuri

Princess
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Some icons are in doubles :/

Farr

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Do you know what effects Yanfly used on his iconset?

Vendon

LVL 255
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German, English
Primarily Uses

OK Sry for double post guys but you can grab the new one. I guess that I deleted most twice Icons =)

Bernkastel

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses

OK Sry for double post guys but you can grab the new one. I guess that I deleted most twice Icons =)
it's no the right size.

BTW how did you increase the size so well? I have an icon set that's 14,000 pixels tall (for ace) and I want to convert it to MV but none of the scale conversions looked right, they were either really off looking with no bleeding or blur or they had this weird shadow that bled into other icons square. 

Vendon

LVL 255
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German, English
Primarily Uses
it's no the right size.

BTW how did you increase the size so well? I have an icon set that's 14,000 pixels tall (for ace) and I want to convert it to MV but none of the scale conversions looked right, they were either really off looking with no bleeding or blur or they had this weird shadow that bled into other icons square. 
O wow looks like there is a bug. I just tried to upload it like 10 times and it always downscale it to 1.12 mb by itself. no sure how this is happing and why. Well for resizing I was using Gimp =)

Bernkastel

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
O wow looks like there is a bug. I just tried to upload it like 10 times and it always downscale it to 1.12 mb by itself. no sure how this is happing and why. Well for resizing I was using Gimp =)
really? what settings? you could try imgur. I think it has an option to not downscale on upload

Vendon

LVL 255
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German, English
Primarily Uses
really? what settings? you could try imgur. I think it has an option to not downscale on upload
OK after several hours of trying to get this IconSet uploaded without a downscale I just made a dropbox link. You can download it with full size =)

hormel

Warper
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
i think some of the icons dip into the tops of others.

Vendon

LVL 255
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German, English
Primarily Uses
i think some of the icons dip into the tops of others.
Thanks that you found this. I think that I found every Icon which was like that. Try to download :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Trauma, drama, llamas--sadly the only one of those things I'm not experiencing RN is the camelids.
Do you ever just write or say nonsense? String together words to make a sentence that sounds pretty but is meaningless?
Writing down my ideas for my next game during break times at work XD I need to finish my current one very soon.
I survived Baudelaire and Bukowski, but I can't face C. Lispector. :kaoswt:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justinbhola