[Ace] Industrial/Gothic Steampunk style sprite {Request}

deathpunk187

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
hi guys I've been looking for something similar or at least someone who would be willing to create sprites for the images with the various hairstyles being shown through other example photos below

I would like the sprites to have this kind of outfit or a somewhat similar outfit with a male and a female sprite

I know some of you are probably thinking "ooooooooooooh Gerard Way" I'm a die hard metal and punk (mostly melodic hardcore punk) but I do like some pop punk and one emo band (which is MCR) but anyways back to the point; I'd like the male sprite to have this hairstyle or one somewhat similar to it

and I want the female sprite to have this hairstyle or at least one similar to it

anyways guys thanks for listening I know this all is quite specific but I'm really in an urgent to find someone who can make these sprites because to be honest I am complete @$$ at sprite making or at least find sprites that are somewhat similar to what I'm asking for.

The Stranger

The Faceless Friend
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I adore that hairstyle on women; probably my favourite hairstyle.

Unfortunately, I'm not a spriter, but I really hope your request is taken up. By the way, what style are you looking for sprite wise? I ask this, because you could use the Wild Steam pack, in combination with the High fantasy packs, to get a style similar to what you're looking for; there's even a nice Gothic Industrial dreadlock hairstyle for women.

Last edited:

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yes please let us know what engine you need the sprite for and/or what style you want it in.

deathpunk187

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm actually using Ace, and I preferably want the sprites to be in chibi style

deathpunk187

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I guess this'll be one of those threads that'll just sit and collect dust :\

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I was planning to release a useless plugin for april fools, but then I thought I let it be.
Tfw every dev around me is using Live2D in their MV games and make me question my skills repeatedly.

Spending the day reworking my maps, especially the first "biome". This time it's not even in the dark. :LZSwink:
Activity on the forums has increased lately, probably because of people staying home. The amount of work for moderators has increased lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oersted_LAL