[Ace] Item Use Error in GTBS 2.4

Lifestorm

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi guys,

Hope everything's going well! I was wondering if anyone might be able to help me resolve a strange error I seem to be getting while using Gubid's TBS system. Whenever I try to use an item in battle, "wait this turn" pops up on the TBS messaging window, and I get the following error message immediately afterwards:

Script '[GTBS] Process Action' line 281: NameError Occured.

undefined local variable or method 'action' for

#<Scene_Battle_TBS:0x2408114>

I am not running the GTBS system with an isometric view if that makes a difference. Could anyone shed any light on this problem? Everything else in the TBS seems to be working perfectly. I can also provide a link to my project if necessary and appropriate.

Thanks so much for your help and support,

Lifestorm

EDIT: Just found a possible solution to this problem in GubiD's official thread. Will try the fix!

Last edited by a moderator:

GubiD

Scripting Nerd
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Yes, this problem has a posted solution over on the GTBS forums.  

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

If anyone here is looking for another high-potential RPGMaker game--besides She Dreams Elsewhere--be sure to follow Lawmage Academy. Good social media presence will take that game far.
Lol, I was about to write a small tutorial and realized it would belong to the MZ section ....that does not exist yet.
I've noticed that more videos on YouTube have these segmented bookmark things in the videos themselves. It's nice being able to jump to parts of a video you want, and to have them all clearly labelled.
Why you do this? Now I have to buy the new RPG Maker xD
I've always dreaded planning for my games so I just didn't plan at all. That... didn't work out after all. :kaosigh:
Turns out it can be kind of fun if you keep the scope small and don't take it way too seriously.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truyenchuthe