[Ace] Kread-EX's And Fomar0153's Individual Equipment Script Compatibility Issue

Uzuki

Kawaii on the streets, Senpai in the sheets
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey everyone, I'm having a bit of trouble with Kread-EX's scripts working with Fomar0153's Individual Equipment Script. I have the scripts place in the right as shown here, but sometimes when I try to open the weapon menu I get this error:

When I remove the Asagi Gun License script, I get a different error when I remove equipment from the actors they completely disappears from the inventory. I've read through all of there pages and I know that not all of these scripts aren't meant to work together and that this problem has been around for awhile, but is there anyway that I can fix these issues?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
OK, first point is - NAME your script slots. That error message has a '' instead of '<script name>', which means that the script with the error is in a slot that has no name.

Not naming a slot makes it difficult to identify the correct scripts, or even has a chance of you forgetting that you inserted a script at that slot.

That said, it looks like an incompatibility between different scripts, and that means you should try 1) reordering them and 2) using a backtracer to identify which scripts are involved.

Especially 2) will require you to have all script slots named as the backtracer scripts place those names on the console.

Follow the link "how to use a script" in my signature if you need more details about the backtracer scripts or bughunting incompatibilities in general.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

What is your favourite rpg maker plugin?
Hopefully this gets fixed before release..
Where's this sudden heatwave come from? It's not even sunny, it's just hot. Hate it!
I'm slightly disappointed that the MZ codebase still uses core.js, managers.js, objects.js, scenes.js, sprites.js and windows.js instead of core/Bitmap.js, core/Graphics.js, managers/AudioManager.js, managers/DataManager.js, etc...
just a few more hours until the toughest, most pressure 72 hours of my life, wish me luck guys

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcamp10565