Malfs

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
First time poster here! ^^

I always try to solve my script problems on my own... but I can't code to save my life, so sometimes it's very difficult ):
And now, it's one of those times. I spent hours on this to no success ;-;

I'm using on my project the moghunter's Battle Hud Ex, and I already edited some numbers and images to my like etc, but I'd like to use custom mp meters, linked to the actors, something like "mp_meter_actorname" or whatever works, and I don't know how. That would mean different possibilities of colors and meanings to the resource bars, and be aesthetically awesome too. Another thing that I'd like is to do the same thing to the layout2.png, and use diffetent "overlays" for each actor, I believe it's done the same way ._.

The script comes with a lot of images, and they stay at Graphics/Huds/Battle. 

I don't know how to do this, guys. Could you help me? ):

Thanks in advance and sorry for my englando, not my native language and etc

Link to the script page in mog's website

Script:

battle hud ex.txt

Attachments

Malfs

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
No... I want to find a way do make the script show a different "mp_meter" for each actor, coming from different images. 

The differences among them would be only to add flavor, even though, mechanically, they are the same. :3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

This little brat (my nephew) just invent a new way of enjoying his orange juice by pouring it inside of used perfume bottle and sprayed it to his mouth...
Jamaica? No, Aunty. I said, I'm on RPG Maker :*/
Lunar New Year is over :( but it's time to get back to work!
I keep giving myself deadlines because I'm so excited to finish something but I notice areas where I'm rushing the story and that's what's gonna weaken my overall project, gotta stop that

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mintminstrel