(Ace) Need help with a script

Discussion in 'RGSSx Script Support' started by Braslo, Aug 17, 2013.

1. Braslo

Braslo Warper Member

First Language:
    German
    Hey there,
    I worked the whole day on a cooking script and I need someone who is more experienced then me to overlook it if there are any mistakes.
    It may be helpful to know that this is my first script and that I made it with the help of a video (It was sometimes hard to see what was going on because the resolution was a bit pixelated).

If I've done anything wrong, like taking the wrong forum or putting the script into a BBCode, then pls say that. The script is as a file attached.

Script.txt

Attached Files:

2. Venka

Venka Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    I think perhaps you haven't finished the tutorials. If it's Gubid's there are a total of 7 for the cooking script.

I know it is very hard to see all the characters he types sometimes. It's been a very long time since I watched them so I don't remember most of it. I fixed a lot of little typos in your script and added some stuff so you can call the scene. I paste what I did. I believe you are still missing a lot of the code needed.

You also might want to check out this series of video tutorials as well:

some one else posted the link here the other day and this is a really great series if you are learning to script.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2013
  3. Braslo

Braslo Warper Member

First Language:
    German
    Thx. I'm going to watch the rest. When I'm done could you/ someone else overlook the finished script? That would be a great help.

4. Venka

Venka Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    I'm still looking at your script, I've found some more typos.

I think I should point out, the tutorial you are watching is for VX and NOT for VX Ace. It is still useful information but won't work correctly in VX Ace.

I'm working on getting the script to work in VX Ace because it's good practice for me. You can have the script when i'm done if you want.

5. becster731

becster731 Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    I've also been looking for a cooking script for quite some time, so if you do finish I'd love to use it!