Argami

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
Hello!

I'm looking for a script that removes the changing color effects from the battles. I mean the "light flashes" that appears over the enemies when you hit them.

Thanks in advance! :)

Roninator2

Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I have no idea what you mean. The default is to not have flashes. Only animations. You can just go to the attack animation and set it to none if you want.

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
That flash is part of the animation, as if it is set to flash enemy it will do exactly what you just described. You'll have to go to all your animations and edit them to not do that. However, no script can stop that as it would break how animations work as it would be ignoring the settings in the animations.

Argami

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
Wow! My fault!
I was so focused on scripts that I didn't thought that it can be part of the database setting...
Thank you both!

Solved!

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Not a problem. Though I have heard of scripts adding that feature, so might want to check all scripts you have installed too and make sure one didn't add it.

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I'm actively looking for people who want to recreate classical compositions in the public domain for RPG Maker games. I've got a whole kick going on of looking for several resources from anyone which would be sharable amongst commercial games. This latest pursuit is something I'm surprised no one else has started doing.
I played Deltarune chapter 2 today! It was great. No spoilers, but I hope one day I can design a world as interesting as Toby Fox and team.
Holy cow, I have made Row Formation work again with OTB!

Now, my devious machinations can finally be born...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onek3i