Argami

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
Hello!

I'm looking for a script that removes the changing color effects from the battles. I mean the "light flashes" that appears over the enemies when you hit them.

Thanks in advance! :)

Roninator2

Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I have no idea what you mean. The default is to not have flashes. Only animations. You can just go to the attack animation and set it to none if you want.

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
That flash is part of the animation, as if it is set to flash enemy it will do exactly what you just described. You'll have to go to all your animations and edit them to not do that. However, no script can stop that as it would break how animations work as it would be ignoring the settings in the animations.

Argami

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
Wow! My fault!
I was so focused on scripts that I didn't thought that it can be part of the database setting...
Thank you both!

Solved!

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Not a problem. Though I have heard of scripts adding that feature, so might want to check all scripts you have installed too and make sure one didn't add it.

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Another comic with Backstage Malak...
If you want to ask him anything, you can ask on my DeviantArt page! I'm not sure if you're allowed to do it here.
Forum tip of the day ...
If you get a temporary suspension for being a jerk to people who are trying to help you, and arguing with mods and admins, don't go making new accounts. Chances are, if you p**s us off enough to suspend you for a week, we're not going to hesitate giving you a permanent ban when you give us a reason.
E_6fAErVkAQILXu.png
I'm so close to releasing my game on steam! :blush::blush::blush:
Us:
"This game is awesome! I wish there are more games like this in the future."
Also us:
"I hate how games stopped being original and start copying other successful games."
Should've done this a few days ago but...
PRI_200136808.jpg
Rest in Peace, Sir Clive Sinclair
1940 - 2021
Entrepreneur, Technologist, Father of the Modern British Computing Industry, and protagonist of Legend of ZUN.

Without you, England's games and tech industry wouldn't be where it is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kunoleo