Argami

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
Hello!

Well, first of all I'm sorry, because the script I'm just gonna ask for is maybe a difficult one (I do not know scripting but I can get the idea).

What I'm looking for is a battle script that forces the player to press certain buttons at certain times in order to attack. If the player doesn't press all buttons in time, he will not attack.

Here's an example of a MV's plugin of the script that I want in VXAce (Just ignore the side view):

In addition, it would be nice to add the following properties to the script:
  • An option to change the time that player needs for hitting the buttons
  • ❓ An option to change wich buttons and the amount of buttons player needs to hit (depending on the enemy or the skill)
  • An option to add a chain of attacks. I mean the player would have to do a hitting button sequence and when it finishes another one starts. Just if the two sequences are completed the attack would be performed.
I know about some scripts that could be helpful to create this one:

Galv's Timed Button Attacks
https://galvs-scripts.com/galvs-timed-button-attacks/

Yanfly's Input Combo Skills
https://yanflychannel.wordpress.com/2012/01/23/yea-input-combo-skills/

If you need any further information just ask me, please. I can't pay with other scripts in return to thank you, but I can send cookies :)
Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

VyZi

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Bump, Also still waiting for a RMVXAce script like this ;-;

VyZi

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
1. You necro posted
2. the script was made a long time ago, the OP just never realized. Except for the wheel part.

As soon as a mod sees this the thread will close.
Have You ever tried the VXAve version?
The MV ver has got cool animations and Good and Perfect hits, VXAce version also has Good and Perfect, but only perfect works + it's almost impossible to hit perfect because of the bugs so You will like make 1 hit out of 16 attacks (and no, it's not because "I'm bad". I actually play rhythm games alot and I'm pretty good at them)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

"...I'll shut up and carry on
The scream becomes a yawn..."
Me: For My enter the Haroldverse game I'll make a horror game!
[four snarky/snide comments from the disembodied narrator later]
Fine it's a horror comedy now.
Feeling overwhelmed by this project's scope lately, and lured by other projects; but it also feels like I'm on the verge of a turning point, almost finished laying the "foundations" and can soon start building the real structure. In other words, the dreaded "middle phase lull." I recognize and will resist it. So, the latest work: battle sprite for the second major party member.

If you REALLY want to slow a loop down... stick a console.log statement in it. lol
welp... YED_Sideview Battler works on MZ with FOSSIL, and it even works with the new MZ Battle Core. problem is I dunno if the new battle core allows for custom motions with YED like the MV one does.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RubenOdd