LTN Games

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
These are all of VX Ace icons, edited to fit in MV with the same appearance as MV icons.​
 ​

Sample:​
 ​
Free for non commercial and commercial use​
 ​
You must have a legal licensed copy of VX Ace and MV to use these icons.​
 ​
Credit to Enterbrain, Kadokawa And LTN Games​
 ​
Full set Image below

Last edited by a moderator:

BigToastie

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
With icon sets, is there a way to add these to an existing icon set (can you have multiple iconsets?)

or is the MV standard set in this already (sorry at work and cant view download till Iget home!)

Kes

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
You can't have multiple icon sets. You have to add them to whatever set you are using. Unlike all other tile sheets the icon tilesheet can be as long as you like. Just keep the same width.

Don't include more than you have to, as loading up a massive tilesheet will cause lag.

Liak

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
That is so clever! I never thought about it. I'm not sure if I like it, but it is clever!

Kes

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
The link provided takes you to your website where the download button, top right, says download not available.

LTN Games

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The link provided takes you to your website where the download button, top right, says download not available.
hmm interesting, it;s just another community I am a part of where I host the files at. I will upload the iconsheet here for now to fix this issue. I will also update OP.

AceMV Full Iconset.png

tama

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
this is great, i dont realy like the defult mv icorn but this i will be adding to replace it grat work

Sythian Bard

Self Proclaimed Beard Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Nice work. I wasn't to keen on the new MV set but these really are a great blend of the two looks. I'm lovin' it!

aboynamedearth

Onion Knight
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wow, this must have taken you forever.

I was considering doing something like this with Whitecats icons... but it's such a daunting process.

Animebryan

Need more resources!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Did you manage to get templete squares to put the icons on or did you just copy the color & fill in the white spaces?

I was hoping somebody would do this for the Ultimate IconSet. If nobody else will get around to it then maybe I'll take a shot at it. I was originally supposed to redo the Ultimate IconSet for VX Ace as a 2.0 version but never got around to it.

Maybe with some help I can do a Ultimate IconSet for MV.

Talotta91

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Did you manage to get templete squares to put the icons on or did you just copy the color & fill in the white spaces?

I was hoping somebody would do this for the Ultimate IconSet. If nobody else will get around to it then maybe I'll take a shot at it. I was originally supposed to redo the Ultimate IconSet for VX Ace as a 2.0 version but never got around to it.

Maybe with some help I can do a Ultimate IconSet for MV.

Bryan do you know if anyone got around to converting the ultimate icon set???

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Bryan do you know if anyone got around to converting the ultimate icon set???
No, because the ultimate icon set is full of rips and illegal resources. Therefore, no one will convert it.

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Sorry, but the truth is that big icon set is full of illegal icons as they are from other commercial games without the games permission. Therefore, no one can legally convert and distribute it. In fact, the big icon set isn't even legal and any attempts to post it on here will get it immediately removed by the mods.

Talotta91

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Seems to be common around here, not sure why that is. But i was unaware, next time a heads up will suffice thanks.

Animebryan

Need more resources!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks to Yanfly's Icon Generator tool, now anybody can make their own 'Ultimate Iconset' without worrying about whether it's legal or not. Plus, it's easier to make custom icons than it would be in a image editor program like GIMP or PhotoShop.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Talotta91 I'm not sure what seems to be common around here; bgillisp was simply giving you some information. And correct information. Our rules state that we do not support ripped material in any way.

Talotta91

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Mlogan, the way a lot of people come off is rude on this site. I read it as no ones gonna do it because it's illegal and I should've already had knowledge of that. But it's fine, I'll stick to myself for the most part. Thank you Bryan! I don't believe this is the first time you've come through with spon on assistance. 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

J0pac wrote on CrowStorm's profile.
The sad reaction was not because I want you to credit me. (terms clearly say no need to credit) but because those maps are meant to be used as inspiration or guidence. You are ofcourse alowed to use them however you want :)
I'm an adult married woman

Being a hobbyist dev and also loving my job is like nothing to lose during both busy days and holidays ~ ♥
I tried to free some space in my phone and this is what I find: https://framapic.org/Dio090k00QQ6/8tiNZ3AV5IYw.png
...Almost 60% of all images in my gallery is just that- books and notes and guides...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ssalum