Novice Magician
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello! :)

Recently, I have been trying to use Mr. Bubbles Real-time Cooldown script with the ABS script XAS.(Here is a link to the original XAS script, and Here is a link to an English download of the script! NOTE: I'm using Ace!)

Mr.Bubbles script has built in compatability with XAS, and works perfectly with players, but prevents enemies from being able to use skills whatsoever.

I was really hoping that someone could help me get the script working with enemies.

Thanks! :)

Nacser

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
korea
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
The link is in error, can you give me that real time cooldown script?

Roninator2

Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
You are necro posting. A moderator will advise you to read the forum rules.
The link is in error, can you give me that real time cooldown script?
Have you looked at the script archive?
Click on the link in the first post and look for Mr. Bubble

Wavelength

MSD Strong
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Nacser

Bumping someone else's long-dead topic is not the best place to ask for a script. If you can't find it in the link that Roninator posted above, then create a new topic in the RGSS Script Requests subforum to ask if anyone still has the script, or where it might be found online.

Closing this topic to prevent confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

After gathering, sorting out & reconsidering hundreds of enemy battlers over the last two das, finally my favorite part begins: Inventing names and lore for them all :D
I'm running a sale for Learn RPG Maker MV on Itch.io, can I compete with NSFW games earning goals?
Another Friday and another Zoom call that could have been an email. Working from home is awesome.
Finished with the semester; finally have some time to play around with MV :kaopride:
Started work on the fishing Mini-Game

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lumivos