sylvester87

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
Hello everybody,

For my class I have to make a game and now I want to make a variation of the game 9 hours 9 persons 9 doors.

In this game you can have different endings, depending on which doors you take in the game.

Now I want to make a script that shows a (x) amount of achievements with a question mark picture on the title screen.

Whenever an endings is completed, it should trigger something so that one of the question marks will become another picture that stands for accomplishing that ending. When an ending is accomplished, you have to play the game all over again, but now you will make different choices. If the player chooses new game, all the endings achievements have to be erased. If continue is chosen, you will also start at the begin of the game, but than you will keep your accomplished endings.

But the problem is, I don't have the skills to make such a script.

Is there anyone who can make such a script for me???

I would really appreciate it :)

(see pictures for an example of what I want :) )

photo-22.jpg

SixEndings.png

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Are you just using the default title screen script at the moment?

What are the dimensions of all your pictures? Do you have a background image for your title screen that you want to use?

Provide them and I'll see what I can do - it shouldn't be a difficult script, unless you're using something custom already.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
mmm - in that case I'm not going to be able to help you. I don't mind doing quick scripts based on RTP, but if it's modifying someone else's script, I just don't have the time. Sorry.

Hopefully someone else will be able to help you out.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

It's almost 3 month and this piece of drawing is still not finished yet.
aaaa.jpg

Really busy with other stuffs like commission and coping with personal problem.
Stella & Elyune, maybe used for promotional art if my game project finished one day.
My ex put my heart upon a self he said don't give me no lines and keep my hands to myself :,(
An Old... old Harold | RPG Maker News #71

Did a test on myself and I was negative on COVID. I was sitting near my aunt the whole time while doing stuff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markikilouis231