acirnep

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian,English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm working on a game set in a contemporary city, so here are some things I've made.

Since they are based on MV RTP, you need to own a copy of MV.
They are otherwise free to use for commercial and non commercial.
Free to edit and repost, credit is appreciated but not necessary.

In a city there are many streets, in a street there are many cars, when you only have three colours all of the same model, it gets boring pretty fast, so I have some variation on the cars found in SF_Outside_B
The third column can be used with the car fronts from the first column.

acirnep_4cars_8colours.png

I also heavily modified the RTP bus, changing colour, proportions and making it go 4 ways:
acirnep_bluelongbus_4ways.png

A couple of little things for travellers: luggage! Not very happy with the smaller one but it works for now, I'll update if I manage to make a better one.

acirnep_luggage.png acirnep_small_luggage.png

That's it for the moment. Advice and constructive criticism are always welcome, I hope these can be useful for someone.

Last edited:

Alastor01

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
N/A
These are definitely useful! We need more moder day stuff :D Good selection of cars

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm an adult married woman

Being a hobbyist dev and also loving my job is like nothing to lose during both busy days and holidays ~ ♥
I tried to free some space in my phone and this is what I find: https://framapic.org/Dio090k00QQ6/8tiNZ3AV5IYw.png
...Almost 60% of all images in my gallery is just that- books and notes and guides...
I've bought a set of Harry Potter to entertain myself. However, my crazy geography homework accounts for more than half of my homework.
Girls with swords are cool on their own. Then I give them guns. *Profit*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ssalum