acoustic guitar sprite

gendfleur

Even Satanists have standards.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
hello !! i'm looking for a sprite for vxa, preferably in lunarea's style, but anything that meshes well with tilesets like pandamaru, leilaheliday, celianna, etc, would be super great. it doesn't have to be usable for commercial, just noncomm!

Description:  i'm looking for an acoustic guitar sprite that looks good next to the looseleaf/mack sprites (not the default vxa sprites, please!!!)! having one that i could add to my actual sprite would be lovely, but just a laying-around type guitar is great too. i googled around and couldnt find anything. :/

Reference Images: 
 this is how my actual guitar looks, and it would be great if it could look like that, haha

thank you in advance for any help !!

GreyStone84

Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectatus Nunc
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I'll look into what I have (I've scooped up a bunch of the VXAce resources) but I would check out the resources pages. @GrandmaDeb has a list of free resources pages. I've skipped some because I was only looking for my stuff, but they may have some sort of guitars in there. I vaguely remember running across alternate instruments. In fact I can almost guarantee there is actual guitar icons. Anyways, I will check my stuff and let you know if anything turns up.

EDIT: Found this through Grandma Deb's List:

http://www.rpgmakercentral.com/topic/17643-terras-sprite-show-updated-12112013/

Not sure if that's the artwork type you are looking for but there are a few guitars under Icons. Will keep checking.

EDIT#2: I just realized Icons may be useless to you if you are placing them on maps. Sorry, it's late. You'll want to look through tilesets.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I'm currently being attacked by the RPG Maker Hydra: fixing one problem only to have two more rise to take its place.
Hey you! Yeah YOU! Whatcha doin' not backing up your projects? You a masochist or sumthin'? GO BACK UP YOUR PROJECTS! Sheeesh... Didn't think I'd hafta spell it out for yas.
now I need to determine, how MV determines if an auto tile is complete or not.
Edit:From what I can tell it uses Autotile kinds to do that.
Edit 2: The editor determines it and packs picture data for the engine....
Finished with the ground work for my class system, using Ellye's Class Change Equipment and Yanfly's Class Change Core plugins to implement an equip based subclass feature!
Hi people! I was wondering... Here in Brazil, we have a whats app group for we talk about rpg maker and our projects. A more informal way for we meet each other. Is there any whats app group out there? :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member