bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I could see Battle of the Void working for a battle theme myself. Now, I myself have all the music I need for my project right now, but I'm sure someone could use it.

supercow

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
indonesia
Primarily Uses
@Alvonso

thats really not a nice things to say :| , at least give your reasons for it .

@marcelofernandezmusic

desolation: maybe cool for zombie game , or dramatic scene .

btw at 2:10 the screeching pitch hurt my ears , is that acceptable to you ?

although to be fair that weird sound start from 1:50

i like the most maybe battle of the void , need to listen to it again later .

i prefer rpg music to loop , it would look funny when battling boss the music slows down and stop to repeat after a few seconds :D

nice job making these :rock-left: ;)

marcelofernandezmusic

Music composer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
Thanks for the desolation tips supercow, it doesn't hurt my ears that pitch, but I will try to avoid that in my future songs :)

I do have these songs in a loopable file, if anyone needs one of these that loop just ask me :)

Alvonso

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
sorry if my comment isn't nice, that's just what i thought. if i must put some reson, 1. that music is not loopable. 2. that music is hard to memorable coz not easy listening enaugh. Don't mind about my comment, this comment is very subjective about what i thought

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Happy Friday, y'all! I just got home from work and am sitting down with a nice cider, and I'm ready to chill and enjoy myself. Not sure if I'm gonna dive into any of my game-related projects or not tonight.... we'll see how I feel after unwinding for a bit I guess!
Just found out that mint tea made from chocolate mint tastes a bit like hot cocoa with candy cane stirred in. As I'm allergic to chocolate this makes me very happy.
It's special day for me tomorrow so time to vanish for 24 hours lol.
So Deltarune Chapter 2 is supposed to release today... if it's out already, has anyone played it? And I can't because I have a stinking Mac and not a Windows PC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Puppetmasta4life