Soulrender

Jack Of All Trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Poland
Primarily Uses
RMMV
After terrible disaster that occured few hours ago I needed to reinstal windows and now I want to activate my MV, but
after entering data from purchase I'm informed that I don't have internet connection or website is unavailable and try offline activation. However this site from drm launcher - http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/support/tech does not exists.
How Am I supose to activate my MV?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
most likely you need to activate TLS1.2 in the internet settings, as that old security standard has been disabled by modern windows as a default, but the RM DRM still uses it.

if that is not enough, the current tech support tickets are linked on top of the site under support.

Soulrender

Jack Of All Trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Poland
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Im curious because its fresh installation. Now im performing another. We'll se in 30min what will happens

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

SF_People1_3 added!
index.php

I haven't been on here in forever wow(missed my forum birthday T-T). Anyways, I'm dabbling in BGMs, here's something I'm actually willing to share.

Binge-watched 6 episodes of the Erased anime... And that means I've watched half of it?! Sigh...
I'm bad at base-building games (looking at other players created an aesthetically beautiful base compared to me), but IDK why I keep playing the game and seek more of it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kylewest