- Jan 5, 2016
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
Astfgl's Programmable Actor AI
This plugin is an addon to Yanfly's Battle AI Core.
I've always found the autobattle AI to be really bad. So first I created a way to extend yanfly's battle AI core to actors, then took things further and made a custom scene to allow the player to create his own autobattle AI.
If any of you have played Dragon age: Origins, this is my attempt at creating something similar to the tactics tab.
- Allows the player to define his own battle AI.
- If you don't want the player to, this plugin extends Yanfly's battle AI core functionality to actors who have an autobattle flag.
How to use:
- Plug and play, just download, save as a .js file and name it "AstfglActorAI", place it below yanfly's battle AI core.
- If you don't want the player to be able to set his own AI, set the parameter to false.
- Instructions on how to add it to the main menu using yanfly's main menu manager are in the help file.
- Use SceneManager.push(Scene_AI) to bring up the scene manually.
- As said above, this is an extension to yanfly's battle AI core. It will not function without it.
- To have the AI take over the actor needs to have an auto battle trait. You can give the traits in any way you want, state, equipment, actor or class. Traits > Other > Special Flag > Auto Battle
Known bugs or incompatibilities:
I didn't have time to do extensive testing, so bugs or incompatibilities may exist. Please leave a message or send me a PM should one arise.
I need a screenshot of the error and of the console (press f8 on the error screen), and a precise description of what happened and what you wanted to do to be able to do anything. Error reports that don't have at least that will be ignored.
They are in the plugin file for reference, pasted here:
I'll first start by making it compatible with my own extension: buffs.
Then I'll look at suggestions for improving the UI, or the functionality.
- Yanfly: Battle AI Core and so many other awesome plugins.