Zaven

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
What I´m looking for is a plugin, that allows for each actor to have its own text color in the text window without the need of using escape-codes everytime.
It would be great to have a plugin where you could easily assign a color to each actor ID in the plugin settings. Additionally there could be an additional color option for named NPC's. So that every actor has his special color, all named NPC's share a color and all unnamed text fields use the standard color.

Thanks in advance for any help or hints.

textcolor.PNG

SirLegna

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
ASL (sign lang)
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Are you using VisuMZ_1_MessageCore? I just want to verify before updating one of my plugins to possibly support your request.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Remember to do your 0,01% progress on your game today!
Went to see Jujutsu Kaisen 0 yesterday, it was cool. The movie wasnt really a masterpiece, it had some pacing and characterization problems, but overall I enjoyed it, maybe because it was the first anime film I have ever been to in the cinema lol. The battle animation & music were top-notch. I havent seen much of the anime so people who watched the entire season would probably like it more.
MainMenu.PNG
Finally satisfied with the main menu xD

The plan was to have battle sprites in the menu...But these faces from Ocean's Nostalgia look pretty damn good imo. (Will have to adjust for them ofc and maybe recolor to match the overworld/battle sprites more)
It's always disturbing to me to see my cat eating something off the bathroom floor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leonson