Actor Battler Portraits based On HP Percentage

Seanwest21

Amateur-ish Game Designer
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hello my name is Sean and I was wondering if anyone has a Plug-in for RPG MAKER MV that adds actor portraits to battle that change based on how much health you have left? For example say your actor has 75% Health remaining then his or her portrait now has like a partially ripped shirt or a bruise on the face. I don't have any clue how to code so if someone could maybe make one and actually publish it for other people to use they just have to give credit to the creator that would be totally amazingful lol Here's hoping someone will. I could really use it for a game I'm making.

Lene

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello my name is Sean and I was wondering if anyone has a Plug-in for RPG MAKER MV that adds actor portraits to battle that change based on how much health you have left? For example say your actor has 75% Health remaining then his or her portrait now has like a partially ripped shirt or a bruise on the face. I don't have any clue how to code so if someone could maybe make one and actually publish it for other people to use they just have to give credit to the creator that would be totally amazingful lol Here's hoping someone will. I could really use it for a game I'm making.
Are you already using a plugin that adds actor portraits to battle? Or is adding that included in the request?

Seanwest21

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Are you already using a plugin that adds actor portraits to battle? Or is adding that included in the request?
No i'm not using an Actor Portrait Plugin yet. I'm getting ready to try MOGs Plugin and see if that works well enough for me.

Seanwest21

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ

Seanwest21

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I'll try to word it differently... And more accurately. I'm looking for a Battle Plug-In that allows you to add a Full Body Character Portrait that automatically changes the Picture during Battle. Based on how much HP your Character Has Remaining. I'll Attach an Example. Ok here's the example. This is the order, Face 1-100% HP, Face 2-75% HP, Face 3-50% HP, Face 4-25% HP. But i want a BUST not just a face ya know what i mean?Damage Example.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Do you have an audio you want me to animate? If so send me the youtube link and I’ll animate it.
Okay, so I'm working on Draft 2 of my game's script.
Will try to keep you guys posted, if you're interested!

This is vid of my new game, Crystalgazers. A demo is available on my Gamejolt

I just thought of the best achievement for my game: "'I Didn't Know You Were a Developer!' Find and enter one or more dev room(s)."
I made this animation to apply to a job, what do you think?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Koshibari