Actor bust images only in status menu screen

Htlaets

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
So, I've been trying to figure out how I'd go about adding bust images for each actor in a party to my status menu while keeping the normal face images for the main menu. Basically, the main menu will have the thumbnail faces, but the player can see the full body picture of an actor if they go to the status menu.

To complicate this, I'm using a lot of yanfly menu plug-ins (Main menu manager, status menu core, common event menus etc.) as well as some of sumrndmdde's plug-ins that also manipulate the main menu.

I've been googling about, but all I find is that altmenu3 might at least allow me to add busts on an actor to actor basis, but not specifically what I want to do. Besides, when I turn on altmenu3 it doesn't seem to work properly with Yanfly's plug-ins as a lot of windows disappear and busts aren't applied, but the layout changes a bit. I'd actually be OK with altmenu3's mixing functionality even if it isn't exactly what I want, but it doesn't seem to play nice with the plug-ins I already have.

Anyway, I just want to know if there's something I'm missing in yanfly plug-in functionality or if someone can point me in the right direction on where to find a plug-in that might help, or give me any hints. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Htlaets

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thanks for pointing that out. Only one way to find out, I guess.

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

I've moved this thread to Plug-In Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Htlaets

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Well, I tried the moghunter menu plug-ins and they don't actually conflict with Yanflys or SRD's plug-ins. So, if anyone wants to use both in the future and finds this on a google search, I can say it works. Only problem is that I can't use default face images in place of the actor face pictures that display in the menu.

This is a problem because I use SRD's character creator EX and dynamic actors to change the player's face picture based on what they're wearing among other things. So, the plug-in doesn't fit my very particular use-case, unfortunately.

It looks very nice, though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Was stressing about this plugin earlier, but pretty happy with how its looking now! Purple makes it pop more too!! :)
A friend requested me to do a pfp for his twitch channel, so far he approved one of my sketches, so going to digital now. The style he's looking for is quite different from my usual, hopefully I can get it right... :kaoback:
I am so hyped! A new post update and im anxious to see reactions..eeeeeeee
When a youtuber plays your project or game made by you using MAKERs, you will just be awe struck

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deli