Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English Spanish
Primarily Uses
Actor Command Columns
by Joronjo
Description

A simple plugin that adds the ability to add columns to the Actor Command window (the window where you choose whether to use skills, items, guard, etc). As of now, it does not alter any other aspect of the Actor Commands, but I'm working o a general AC mod plugin.

Screenshots

Dependencies/Compatibility

- No dependencies

- As it doesn't overwrite anything, there are no incompatibilities that i'm aware of.

- Can be placed in any order.

Script code

//=============================================================================// Actor Command Columns//=============================================================================//============================================================================= /*: * @plugindesc Adds Columns to the Actor Command Window * @author Joronjo * * @help Allows the Actor Command Window in Battle to have multiple columns. * Thanks to Kenen for providing the basic code. * * ===== Changelog ======== * Version 1.0 * * @param Number of Rows * @desc Specify the number of columns. * The commands will size themselves to fit the Actor Command window * @default 1 *///=============================================================================(function () { var parameters = PluginManager.parameters('Actor Command Columns'); //-----------------------------------------------------------------------------// Window_ActorCommand//// The window for selecting an actor's action on the battle screen. Window_ActorCommand.prototype.maxCols = function () { if ((Number(parameters['Number of Rows'])) <= 1) { return 1; } else { return (Number(parameters['Number of Rows'])); } };}())
Download Link

Actor Command Columns 

License

Free to use for non-commercial and commercial purpose. Credit not necessary but always appreciated. If you make a game with it, I would appreciate a copy though.

Credits

Many thanks to Kenen, for providing the basic code.

Extra notes

This is my first plugin, so any critique is appreciated.

Rito

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Great addition !

Is it be possible to modify the size and positioning of the command window ?

Joronjo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English Spanish
Primarily Uses
I'm planning on making that addition soon. For now, you can try Karberus' Battle Windows Customization.

Rito

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Thanks you for your plugin, i can create horizontal controls touch like this :

Last edited by a moderator:

HintonR

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks you for your plugin, i can create horizontal controls touch like this :

How did you do this since its not in the battle scene, I'm assuming...

Thank you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

40 card deck size, the plugin seems more sluggish.
Village theme I composed for a commission!
Stream will be live shortly with some Haunting Ground! Feel free to drop by!
welp, the stock market went down by 7% because of corona today. Time to buy stocks?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tekening