Silver217

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello everybody. I met the RPG Maker a short time ago, and this is my first post here, so I'm sorry if I'm posting this on the wrong forum.

I would like to ask, if there is a way to leave the "actor command" buttons in separate boxes, something like in the attached image, and direct commands.

Also, there's a way to get the turn count and show it in the "turn counter" on the hud?

(The hud needs more work, it's just a example)

Attachments

• BattleHudTest.png
    BattleHudTest.png
    16.9 KB · Views: 8

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Plugin Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Anything to change the hud is going to require coding to do so.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just finished my first Slip into Ruby since last July! It'll be up and added to the main post tomorrow, along with a new Jump into Javascript.
to pass the time.pngTesting out making boxes and packs of items. These things are always fun to do.
Rural Japan Tiles, Giant Dragon Sprite, Paint Icons? & Game Spicy Pixel Fonts | RPG Maker News #31

just hopped into project recruitment... hoping to maybe find some artists to help with parallax maps and whatnot. I could do them myself, but I'm not really good at it so I'd prefer to stick to my strengths which is character art and SOME UI elements.
PRODUCTIVE DAY! I think I FINALLY completed all the items for part 1 of Fallen Feather, that includes the animations, the stats, the pricing, etc. for weapons, armors, key and consumables! all i need to be 100% done is write a few more descriptions (only 10 left out of the 40+ items) and to find some nice pants icons (dont ask lol).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarkGamerZ